The End...

Sorry for the long wait!!!!!! Okay the story is about to end and everything. I'm going to update the last two chapters so you don't have to wait!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!

~•~

The End...

"You are a...Robotnik?" I asked, eyes wide as I looked over to him.

"I didn't think you were a silly royal," Shadow growled,"What kind of royal goes to school?"

"Excuse me," My mom spoke and stared to shoot daggers in Shadows direction," But we choose to live a life like this. It was much better than watching our family members die in battle against you Robotniks."

"Well, I wasn't part of the madman side of the family, heck I wasn't even born!" Shadow barked back.

"Oh, worse of all, you were that experiment gone deadly wrong!" Mom ushered me over to her and Dad and I watched with fear and amazement as Shadow suddenly put his gaze on me. A wave of sadness washed over me as his eyes shined betrayal and hurt.

I didn't even know what to say back.

"Do you even know the purpose of why I was made?" Shadow snapped, taking a step forward and we all took a step back. Shadows eyes weren't even on my parents anymore. He kept them glued unto mine.

"Who cares? You tried to destroy the world!" Mom continued to argue with Shadow keeping a firm hand on my shoulder.

"Because I thought that's what she wanted!" Shadow cried out.

The image of the blonde haired girl made its way into my mind. Her blue eyes full of innocence and life.

We all stayed silent, well, until I spoke up, wanting to get my answers.

"Okay, Mom, he has a brother," I informed before my eyes glued unto Shadows," And who was that 'girl'?"

"Maria Robotnik, she was ill with a disease that couldn't have been cured in the 50's and it was very contagious so they built that space shuttle for her. I was made to heal her of her disease and it was working especially when Shade helped as well."

"And?" I urged even when I saw Shadows eyes begging me to stop.

"G.U.N. thought I was too powerful and pulled the plug on Shade and I. They boarded the Ark and killed everyone, including Maria, she used her dying breath to save my brother and me..." Shadow looked toward the floor," We went into hiding for a while until G.U.N. had caught us. They erased our memory and that's why I tried destroying the world...I thought Maria wanted me too."

"And Shade?" I asked, pretty curious on how the other hedgehog remembered.

Shadows eyes were full of hurt, but I still pressed on.

"He meet other people who helped him."

"Okay..." I hesitated on this one question," Um...Shadow?"

Called hedgehog stilled, worry flashing in his eyes.

"Are you....using...me?" I paused looking anywhere but Shadow and my parents.

His jaw opened slightly.

"What? No!" Shadow stepped forward," I never lied to you about that."

"How am I sure?" I asked keeping my gaze down to the floor, ignoring the questioning looks from both my parents.

"Look I didn't lie to you about that, I never would, I just needed to keep things away from you..." Shadow spoke softly and I felt my eyes burn not really sure how to reply to that.