[Chapter 4]

Rhys slumps at his desk with a sigh as he looked around the office of cubicles, he looked at the papers piled on his desk and groans, "Damnit...." He grumbled as he hears a snicker and turning around to see Vasquez standing there with a smirk. "What do you want, Vasquez?" Rhys says with a deep frown at the sight of him.

     "Oh nothing. Just noticed how you snuck in, hoping no one saw you. And how you arrived to a pile of work that Henderson had me drop off to you." He shrugs with a smirk as Rhys rolled his eyes, Vasquez sees the hickeys on his neck and leans down to take a closer look, "Is that what I think it is? You've been hooking up with some chick instead of doing your work? Good work." He says sarcastically with a laugh as Rhys tries to move away with a scoff.

     "I don't know what you're talking about." He grumbled as he turned away from him. Vasquez snickered as he gave a punch to Rhys' shoulder, making him growl.

     "Who's the girl? I bet she's some ugly nerd down in IT." Rhys abruptly stands from his seat to glare at Vasquez.

     "Shut the fuck up." He growled, his expression aggravated and annoyed. Vasquez only smirks as he stepped closer.

     "Am I right? Or am I wrong?" He gasps softly, "Or is it that little boyfriend of yours from accounting?" Rhys feels his hands clench to fists, his jaw slightly tightening.

     "It's none of your business." He snarled through clenched teeth.

     "You know what? We can have a double date because I have my eyes set on our CEO. I'm planning to talk to her at some point and damn, she's extremely my type." Rhys scoffed bitterly.

     "Good luck with that."

     "As if you would have any luck." Vasquez says as he scoffed as well.

     "You'd be surprised." Rhys snapped angrily as Vasquez stared at him with a puzzled expression.

     "What do you mean by that?" Rhys is about to say something before pausing and closing his mouth. Vasquez's eyebrows furrowed together as he started to piece something together, "Wait a minute..."

     'Shit...' He cursed to himself mentally before looking away from him, "Nothing, just go fuck off, asshole. I think I hear a Henderson coming." Vasquez is about to say something.

     "Vasquez, get back to work!" Henderson shouts at him as he looked at Rhys, who sat doing his work. "Good job, Rhys. Keep up the good work." He says as he starts to walk away. Vasquez glared at Rhys as he smirked smugly back.

     (Y/n) walks down the long corridor with the click of her heels echoing. Putting her ECHO away as she tried to contact Timothy who hadn't answered her calls, worry building up inside of her since he always picked up. She looks at the secretary, "Do you know who's here?" She whispered.

     "No, they just said that they needed to discuss something with you, ma'am." She whispered back as (Y/n) nodded and walked up to the doors, taking a deep breath and re-adjusting her blouse. She fixes her crimson red pistol that rested comfortably in her holster, just to stay safe and cautious. (Y/n) opens the door and steps into the office only to find three men at her desk, one of them sitting in her chair as the other two stood on either side.

     "Hello?" She says with a brow raised and a confused smile as she walked in. The doors close and another two men stood in front of it to block her path of escape. She looks back at them with a confused expression while looking back at the men sitting in her desk. "Is there something I may help you with, gentlemen?"

     "Hello, Miss Red Eye. Or should I say, Miss (Y/n) (L/n)." The man says with a smirk playing on his lips. (Y/n)'s eyes slightly widen as her red eyes rapidly scanned the gentlemen and her face completely goes stoic.