[1]

Drift and his team were in the battle bus. They were invited to this new type of battle royale called Team Rumble. Drift looked out the window of the battle bus and saw the whole entire island covered in snow. Fate was in the seat behind Drift. She was tapping the seat next to her. Fate was antsy. They've been in the battle bus for quite some time now. About thirty minutes. "Mind if I sit next to you?" A voice asked. "Nah." Fate said, looking out the window. Fate recognized the voice. Fate looked to see who it was. Fate had a flashback. It was Malcore. "Apparently we are on the same team." Malcore said. Fate didn't have any words. Malcore scooched closer to Fate. "The snow is beautiful, right? Well at least what's left of it is." Malcore said. Fate didn't reply. As the battle bus continued to fly forward, the rest of the island was revealed. Apparently the island rapidly melted. It looks almost exactly as the way it did before The Ice King covered the island in snow and ice. Fate was sweating badly, sitting next to Malcore. "You don't look to good. Well whatever. All I wanted to say is that when we are enemies again. I'll rip you to damn shreds." Malcore said. Fate turned pale, still not responding. Malcore slowly walked to another seat. Drift from the seat in front of Fate heard it all. He was sweating too. Malcore noticed but kept walking anyway. Brite Bomber was sitting next to Drift, staring at her phone. She was looking at pictures of cute llamas. She didn't hear a thing. Drift wanted to keep it a secret with Fate for now. The doors to the battle bus opened. Drift looked out the window to see everyone's marker. Everyone wanted to drop at Tilted. Drift, Brite Bomber, Crackshot, Fate, DJ Bop, and Zoey jumped out of the bus and headed to Tilted Towers. They were the biggest squad on their team. Drift landed at the clock tower and began looking right away. Fate landed on the edge of Tilted Towers. She was able to see Drift and she also saw Crackshot running towards a building. Enemies also dropped at Tilted Towers. Lots of enemies. Gunshots were going off. Fate ran into a house and grabbed the closest gun she could find. The sneaked out and took cover. Someone deployed a turret. Fate started sweating. She didn't know if it was a teammate. Fate decided to run. She took a big breath and exhaled. She ran across the open area to take cover behind another building. The turret began firing. The noise startled her. She knew she wouldn't be able to escape the gunfire from that turret. Fate kept running even though she knew what would happen. Suddenly, something swooped out and rushed her forward. It pushed Fate behind a wall for cover. Fate stared at who it was and froze. It was Malcore but with someone who Fate sort of recognized. The other woman was a powerful superhero. Her name was Valor. Fate remembered that Zoey said something about a person named Valor that used to be her partner. Fate was speechless. "A thank you would be nice." Malcore said. Fate didn't reply. "Ignore him. He's always do cranky. Isn't that right, Malcore?" Valor said, in a tone that mimicked The Ice Queen's tone. Fate and Valor chuckled a little until footsteps where audible. Valor looked at her map. Those footsteps were definitely not friendly. FOOM. A grenade from a grenade launcher came flying out of the window next to them. It landed right in front of Malcore. "Shit. Run!" Fate yelled. Fate, Valor, and Malcore jumped over the side of Tilted Towers, not realizing there was a massive hill. They all started tumbling down. Once they got to the bottom, they were covered in bruises, cuts with blood, and much more. Valor moaned in pain a little. There was a huge cut on her leg. Malcore crawled over to Valor to see if she was ok. Valor had her hands wrapped around her thigh; where the cut was worse. Malcore put his hand on the cut. Valor took a deep breath in. Fate came over to Malcore and Valor. Fate had rips in her cloak. "At least we survived the grenade launcher." Valor joked. "Yea, but that's just the beginning." Fate replied.