[10]

Master Key, Luxe, and Lynx couldn't sleep after all that work. They were all tired as hell. They all looked like zombies in the state they were in. Luxe rubbed her eyes. "Hey guys, I know a crazy ass way to fall asleep." Luxe said. "What?" Lynx said. "Lets get drunk." Luxe seemed cheerful. Lynx and Master Key looked at Luxe, confused but a certain way they made their expressions ment they were in. Luxe grabbed three beer cans. She tossed one to Lynx, and one to Master Key. "Lets get drunk fast." Luxe said, chugging the beer can. They all for through about two or three cans. Lynx groaned after all the drinks. "Hey guys, what if we had a threesome?" Luxe asked, horribly drunk. "Will it help me sleep?" Lynx asked. "You be really tired, so I guess." Luxe replied. Master Key shrugged, while Luxe got on top of him. Lynx pressed a button on her suit. The suit shrank into a small disk, revealing her normal clothes. Luxe felt around Master Key. Master Key grabbed Lynx's breasts. Lynx wasn't used to having sex with anyone, or even being in a romantic relationship with anyone. Lynx was blushing. Luxe took off her top, showing her bra. Luxe shook her breasts in front of Master Key's mask. "Do you like that?" Luxe asked. Master Key slowly stripped off his pants. His mass was erect. Luxe rubbed up against Master Key's mass. He gripped Lynx's breasts harder. Lynx slowly stripped off her clothes. "Time to get into the action." Luxe said, taking off her baggy pants and underwear. Luxe rubbed her bare pelvis against Master Key. Luxe peeled Master Key's underwear off. His mass sprung from his body. Master Key thrusted his mass into Luxe once. Luxe moaned. Luxe stood back. "Your turn." Luxe said. Lynx went over to where Luxe previously was. Lynx stripped off all of her clothing. Master Key stripped off all of his clothing and tossed it aside. All three of them were naked. "Turn around." Master Key said. Lynx proudly bent down. Master Key had full access to Lynx's butt. Master Key thrusted in Lynx. Lynx let out a huge moan. Every time Master Key thrusted, Lynx moaned. Master Key continued. Master Key started to slow down. Lynx thought she was given a break. Master Key thrusted harder than before. "Shit!" Lynx moaned. After an hour of sex, Lynx sat up against the wall and closed her eyes. Master Key was laying on the floor next to Luxe. He had his hand on Luxe's waist. Luxe smiled and closed her eyes.

Ice And Fire [Fortnite Fanfiction Book 2] [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें