[3]

"So, this club is for people 18 or older, right?" Sanctum asked. Redline nodded, not taking her gaze off the make strippers. "Well you already know where I'm going with this." Sanctum picked up Redline which was sort of easy due to her size. He plopped Redline right on top of himself. Redline was on top of Sanctum and she didn't know what to due. She was blushing under her mask heavily. Sanctum smirked. He put his hands on Redline's waist. Redline looked at Sanctum confused. Sanctum moved his hands up Redline's body. It felt like a two snakes slithering up her body with lust. Sanctum's hands crept towards Redline's breasts. Redline squeaked. "You like that?" Sanctum asked. He started to take Redline's pants off. Redline let him. Redline was wearing black panties. Redline started to strip off her shirt. Sanctum smiled under his mask but his crimson eyes said it all. Redline was wearing a red and black bra. Lots of cleavage was exposed. Sanctum took the mask off his mouth and started to kiss Redline. He unhooked her bra while kissing her. Redline's new feel onto the floor. Redline's breasts were exposed now and Redline pulled off her panties. Sanctum was getting erect. Sanctum pulled his pants down. His underwear revealed his erection. Redline pushed Sanctum down onto the couch. "Woah." Sanctum said, surprised about how gorgeous Redline's body was. Redline started to take her helmet off. "Keep your helmet on, it's a whole lot more sexy that way." Sanctum said. Redline took her hands away from her helmet and towards Sanctum's erect mass. Redline started to feel it. "Is this nice?" Redline asked in a sexy voice. "Yes!" Sanctum replied, wanting more. Redline started to pull off her underwear. Sanctum's mass sprung from his underwear. Redline blushed under her mask. Sanctum put his hands on Redline's butt and moved them to her waist. "Do it." Sanctum said. Redline put her body on top of Sanctum's mass. It went all the way in. Redline moaned. "You like that?" Sanctum asked. He thrusted into Redline. "Fuck!" Redline yelled which lead to her moaning. Sanctum started thrusting and thrusting. With each thrust, came moaning from Redline. Sanctum clenched his teeth as he stopped thrusting. "What is it!?" Redline asked, concerned. "I think I'm going to cum!" Sanctum replied. Sanctum pulled his mass out of Redline. Sanctum let his pleasure out all over the couch. Redline crawled back to Sanctum. Sanctum pulled his shirt off, along with his cape. "I'm still not done." Sanctum said in a tired voice. Sanctum pushed Redline down onto the couch and flipped her over. Sanctum thrusted his mass into Redline as hard as he could. Redline let out a moan in pain and pleasure.

**********

It was 30 more minutes of sex and Redline was lying on the couch with Sanctum. They were both naked. The only thing one of them was Redline, wearing her biker helmet. Redline was cuddled with Sanctum. She moaned a bit in her sleep. Lynx was getting beers for Drift, Fate, and Herself. She saw Redline and Sanctum. Lynx gasped and covered her eyes. Lynx smiled a bit. Lynx handed a beer to Drift and Fate. "Lets not go over to the couch for awhile." Lynx suggested "Why?" Drift asked. "Redline and her boyfriend got at it." "Oh!" Fate and Drift said at the same time. They all looked at eachother. And waited for Redline and Sanctum at the door. Sanctum woke up after about 6 minutes. He saw Redline getting in her clothes. Redline tossed Sanctum's clothes at him. "We have to go now, put your clothes on." Redline said. Sanctum started putting his clothes back on, almost sad to leave. Drift, Fate, Redline, Lynx, and Sanctum were heading back to the hangout. Everyone was silent during the walk back. Sanctum looked at Redline. He was holding her hand. Sanctum smiled. When they arrived, Drift slumped into the couch. Malcore and Rust Lord were sleeping. Lynx went to the corner of the room where she had her computer, work space, and gaming set-up. Lynx had a finished project of her robotic cat suit. She stared at the mask on her desk. It was plugged into her computer. On the back of the mask was a charge level. It was almost max. After a couple of a minutes, the mask lit up. Her suit lit up after. It works. Lynx thought, smiling. Lynx unplugged the mask and pushed the back of her seat back. Lynx leaned back and closed her eyes.