Daniel Timothy Tatum part 2

Why did you have to leave? It wasn't your time to go.

Why am I crying? I know tears won't bring you back. Cause if they could, you'd already be here; I've cried a flood for you.

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel wipe my tears away. Make me smile with your voice and laugh and reassurance.

Standing at your casket made me think of who's really in that box. This has gotta be trick; you're not really dead and gone.

I hear your raps blasting in my head, you're rapping for me, and I can hear you now instead.

"This was a joke, a sick sick joke. Come on now Vanna laugh at yourself. Those tears your cryin' don't even have a cause. I've been right beside you here all along!"

I turn to my side and I don't see you standing here. I'm hallucinating, wishing this wasn't real.

Start pacin' and shakin', I can't be in here!

How do you say goodbye to someone you love so dear?

I know you're lookin' down on me, frowning at my appearance. "You're stronger then that", you whisper in my ear with your heavenly voice guiding me out the door.

Goodbye to your family, bye to your friends, everyone crying and trying just to breathe again.

You held us all together like beads on a string, you never let us fall apart.

But now we're here wondering where we went wrong cause you''re gone, and you've broke all our hearts.

Just come back and change your mind, walk through that door and just clear your mind. Suicide isn't the way, and you would have known that today.

Though your death has brought so much pain, in the end it has opened up our eyes to the lies in disguise that you hid behind your mask, that "Daniel's Happy" mask.

If I knew what was to come, I would have stopped you that day. I would have grabbed you and hugged you and told you it would be okay.

Take this as a lesson to tell your friends; you never really know when someone's debating the end. So always look around, and be a lending ear.