Rose...

Rose lays on the small, brown oak-wood piece of a broken door, she lays there as she lays looking up at the stars humming the tune of 'Come Josephine', Rose sees a beam of bright light spark across the dark Monday morning of April 15th, Rose pulls herself together enough to get enough strength to tilt her cold, almost lifeless body to her left, still holding Jack's hand tightly.

Rose sees a lifeboat coming towards the people crowded around her, she hears a group of men shouting, but Rose can't quite yet make out what their saying, Rose tries to say something but her voice box doesn't let her, her chest is frozen in pain from the freezing waters, her heart almost feels broken. She grabs all her strength and perseverance to shout as loud as she possibly can, but all she make out is a small, very quiet sound. She tries to get Jack's attention but Jack appears to be sleeping in the water.

Rose is confused as to why Jack has fallen asleep in the water, but she keeps trying to wake him up, because she wants his help to get the lifeboats back to her. Rose keeps calling Jack's name but he doesn't seem to hear her. So she shouts even louder with the amount of strength she has in her voice but she can't. She calls out Jack's name out one last time as salty tears pour down her cheeks, this time she realises that Jack is gone, Jack is never coming back, no matter how hard Rose tries. Jack has died in the freezing waters of the North Atlantic Ocean on April 15th 1912, but how will Rose carry on with her life without Jack?