Twilight zone

Jack had been very nervous when he was on his short holiday to Washington, he had a very fun time but he always felt very overprotective over Rose at all times, he felt like he had to look over his shoulder all the time and he felt he just wanted to see why Cal wanted to harm Rose, it had been a week since Cal had called Jack informing him about harming Rose, nothing happened to Rose while they were in Washington, they actually had an amazing time, they went swimming in a near by lake and they visiting lots of famous places in Washington, it was very fun for them both but Jack felt a little scared invade anything happed, he felt like he was stuck in a twilight zone.

Jack actually felt quite safe in Washington because nothing had happened yet, he and Rose felt both quite free there, they loved it there - Jack never wanted to go back because he would have to go back home and break rose's heart, he felt so helpless and like he was just stuck in a misery, and Rose didn't know any of this was happened.

Jack has an idea, he decided that he would tell Rose about cal, and what he wanted jack to do to Rose, but then again jack felt like Rose would think that he is just making all of this up because it would be impossible for cal to possibly get their number without realising that jack was alive. That was when jack made the gruesome discovery that Cal had been spying on them since Jack was put in the hospital for patiences that were in the sinking of the RMS Titanic, jack decided to have a snoop around his and Rose's house just to check if Rose was alright, he found that Rose was sat in the sofa watching a cooking show, he smiled, gave her a kiss on her fair skin and carried on walking around the house checking if anything was out of the ordinary, nothing seemed moved or out of place but all that jack found was...

Cameras, they had been recording every single movement since jack moved in with Rose...

❤️