Goodbye...

Two weeks later...

Rose had been visiting Jack for two weeks, Rose was really excited because Jack comes home with her the next day, she couldn't wait to be living with Jack, she loved Jack so much, Jack loved Rose so much but they both were too scared to confess their feelings for each other yet, Jack thought Rose didn't like him in that way and Rose on the other hand thought Jack wasn't ready to be in a relationship, she thought it might startle Jack if she tells him she loves him.

The next day...

Rose woke up the next day night and early because she knew it was Jack's last day at the hospital type building that he was aged from two months ago, Rose was so excited, she couldn't keep her emotions to herself so she decided to get dressed really quickly, she made herself a fruit smoothie and drove off in the distance towards the building that Jack's was in. Jack was feeling so emotional but also very happy because it was his last day, he was sad because he had met a young boy named Benjamin who had become very close with, he became best friends with him because he taught Benjamin how to draw, because he had asked Jack if he could teach him how to draw and since then they became very close friends. Rose also became close with Lauren, lauren always let Rose visit Jack when she wanted to, they became best friends, they would talk to each other whenever they felt down about something or when they just wanted to talk to someone.

As Dose was driving towards the hospital, she couldn't get Jack off her mind, she wanted to tell him that she loved him still but she grew more nervous because she knew she had to end up telling him because they were both gonna be living together, she needed to tell him, she wanted to tell him, her heart said to tell him but her mind said don't tell him, she didn't know what to do, but in the end Rose decided to listen to her heart because she loved Jack and wanted to tell him.

At the building...
Rose walked up to the building like she had for a long time, but this time is different, this is the last time that Rose would be walking up to this building, she had a gut feeling, a strange feeling, the feeling she had the first day she came to visit Jack, Rose was nervous, she had been dreaming of this day, and it had finally arrived but Rose felt scared to even go in, Rose stood their in silence, her mind was covered in her own thoughts, she had been thinking about what she was about to say to Lauren, she would probably never see her ever again, so she would have to act fast and what she would say to her for the very last time.

After Rose was done with thinking about what she would say, she walked in like it was the first day, she had a couple of short flashbacks as she walked in, this place had become so familiar to her and Jack, it was like their other home, this place brought comfort to her and Jack, but not just for them, but to everyone who stayed there.

Rose saw Lauren sat in her brown, antique, wooden desk talking to Jack because it was his last day there, this brought a big smile to Rose's face she couldn't believe that her true love was going to be living with her. Rose walked slowly towards Lauren's desk, she was greeted immediately by a hug by Jack and Lauren, she greeted Lauren with a little white basket full of chocolate treats and a beautiful card, saying see you soon on the front in cursive writing, Lauren opened the card and almost shed a tear as she read it, she couldn't believe how much Rose was going to miss her, she gave another hug to Rose as she almost cried her eyes out on Rose's shoulder, Rose lifted Lauren's head up and she said "don't cry, it will be alright." She wipes Lauren's tears away and then quickly enough her eyes magically looked at Jack, she hugged Jack so tightly like never before, she felt like she hadn't seen him in ages but she had seen him yesterday.
Lauren,Jack and Rose all talked for a very long time, they talked about each others future and they talked about Jack living with Rose, and Lauren spending the summer in Wisconsin, late Lauren was called to finish up some paper work so she left them both, she said goodbye to Jack, she gave him a hug, she will always miss him because he was her favourite patient, she loved his art work a lot, she also said goodbye to her bestest friend Rose for the last time, she told her goodbye and good luck for the future. Rose and Jack were alone so they talked a lot about how it was going to be to live in Roses house, both of them wanted to talk about their feelings for each other but they just couldn't they felt scared, their mind would stop them if either of them tried to mention the subject, they both eventually got bored of talking so they both decided to actually go home because it was Jack's last day, he was nice and healthy and his brain was functioning properly again, Jack decided to say goodbye to Benjamin and tell him good luck for the life ahead of him, Benjamin also said the same thing and they both gave each other  a manly hug before Jack left. While Jack was talking to Benjamin, Rose decided to say thank you to Lauren for her strength and help that she gave Jack, he couldn't of made it without her help, she was glad that she was working there, after they both finished talking to there friends, they decided to head out hand in hand out of the door before saying to Lauren...

"Goodbye..."

💕

—————————————————————————————————————————————
This is by far my longest chapter, thank you all for reading my book, love you guys, thank you for all of the support and for voting, also I can't believe we are at 1# on #rmstitanic <—- thank you so much for voting and reading my chapters.

- Blair xoxo

Note - this is not the last chapter btw :) 💗
Also if you want go follow my instagram - @titanic.love.xoxo 💗