Cut off.

Jack woke up before Rose did, when he woke up he had seen that he fell asleep with his hands intertwined with Rose's, he smiled when he saw such a sight, he looked up at Rose and saw her beautiful face, Jack loved Rose and he wanted to tell her right this second because he couldn't wait any longer, he wanted to kiss Rose, hold her hand and go to sleep together, he loved her so, so much. Jack was calmly playing with Rose's hair, he was curling every strand of hair around his finger, until Rose woke up smiling at what Jack was doing.

Rose turned around to see Jack looking deep into her beautiful green eyes, admiring them carefully, Rose finally spoke up after a couple minutes of staring at each other's eyes. "Jack, would you like me to make us some breakfast?" Rose said as she was smiling, "sure, if you don't mind, thank you." Jack said as he moved closer to Rose, this made both of heir hearts to skip a beat slightly because they loved each other so much, Rose stood up and grabbed Jack's hand leading him into the kitchen, they both walked into Rose's kitchen still holding Jack's hand tightly. "Okay Jack, so what would you like to eat?" Rose said smiling and still holding Jack's hand, "umm, maybe pancakes?" Jack said smiling, "Yeah sure, I can do that." Rose said, "do you need any help?" Jack asked "Yeah sure, thanks." Rose said sweetly with a smile on her face.

Everything was going normal, they were getting the flour and the sugar to mix into it, while Jack was setting up the pan, and he put butter on it so that the pancakes would stick onto it, Rose was carefully adding the right amount of sugar and a little pinch of salt,while she was reading her favourite magazine.

As Jack and Rose we're mixing the flour with eggs, Rose decided to do a little prank on Jack, so when he wasn't looking she cracked an egg on his head, but instead of just laughing it off, Jack threw some flour and Rose and he started laughing, they started throwing food at each other over and over again to get back at each other, they were laughing so much they could barely breath, they poured the pancake mixture on each other and threw sugar and milk all over each other.

The milk all spilt on the floor, there were eggs everywhere all cracked, flour was all over the walls, sugar was sticking all over the cupboards. Because the milk was on the floor, it made the floor really slippy so you could barley walk on it, Rose wanted to crack one more egg on Jack's head but before she could, Rose accidentally slipped and fell into Jack causing Jack to fall as well onto the floor, so Rose fell on top of Jack.

"Oh my god, are you okay Jack?' Rose said worried about Jack's back, she was still on top of Jack's chest when she said this, Rose was embarrassed so her face turned bright pink.

"Yeah, I'm okay, are you? Sorry that I didn't help you up." Jack was also embarrassed at this point because he sat up causing both of their faces to be right up close to each other.

"Yes, I'm fine, sorry about that I didn't realise that the milk was that slippy, also I'm sorry that I started this mess now I have to clean this all up, I didn't mean for it to all end up lik-" Rose was cut off by Jack's lips on hers.

The kiss was passionate and filled with love, they both missed each other so much, they both loved each other but were both too scared to say it.

When they both parted from the kiss, Rose blushed and Jack smiled, they looked at each other's eyes and admired for a bit, until Jack said "I love you Rose." Then rose kissed Jack more passionately and parted from the kiss and said "I love you too."