Goodnight Gorgeous.

It had been a long and stressful night fo Rose, she couldn't wait to see Jack tomorrow because she already missed him so much. Rose was tossing and turning all night long because she wanted to wake up already and see Jack and his beautiful drawing, she wanted to see his beautiful eyes again, they sparkled like starts in a night sky, Rose couldn't sleep so she decided to get up and stare at the night sky until she got tired enough to fall asleep, Rose felt very anxious to see Jack but she felt excited because she loved Jack still but he doesn't know that yet, she wanted to tell him but she couldn't form the right words to tell him that, Rose was like a music box, every time they switched the song, it was the incorrect song so she would get the wrong words in her mouth to say, she kept saying the wrong thing because they kept switching the song over an over again. Rose was sat in a rocking chair looking outside of her window at the stars for a couple of minutes until she closed her bright,green eyes into a deep sleep with Jack in her mind still.

The next morning

Rose woke up still sat in the rocking chair, the light was peering through her window of her vintage bedroom, the light smashed in Rose's eyes causing her to jump up from the rocking chair, that she had just fell asleep on, she felt so excited, she couldn't wait to see Jack once more.

Rose looked all through her closet for a nice outfit for her to wear for Jack, she looked all around until she settled her eyes on a light, pastel pink dress with a black bow at the waist, she picked out black stockings with some black,simple flats.

Rose walked out the house, she got into her car and drove off to He place she had been driving to for the past eight weeks...

At the Titanic hospital.

Rose got out from her car and saw the same old, grey building that she has been seeing for ages, she walked in with a big smile on her face, fresh air in her lungs and confidence in her head. She walked in and saw Lauren sat at the brown desk going through a couple of reports and some papers, she walked up to Lauren and asked if she could see Jack, Lauren nodded and gave Rose a short smile and handed her some keys because it was quite early in the morning and they hadn't yet to open Jack's room because he was fast asleep the last time they saw him. Rose unlocked Jack's room door very calmly and quietly just in case he was still asleep, Rose walked into his room and smiled at him in awe he couldn't believe how cute he was when he was asleep, Rose closed the door behind her but she accidentally shut a bit too loud so it woke Jack up, but he didn't mind because it was Rose that he was seeing right in front of him, not some grumpy old woman giving him medicine. Jack sat up from his bed and grabbed Rose's hand gently before kissing her knuckles over and over again, this made Rose blush in happiness because she felt so happy that she was eyeing Jack, Rose said very calmly "hi Jack, how did you sleep?" Rose said as she tilted her head slightly to her left, Jack sat up a bit more before wiping the sleepiness out of his eyes with his hands Jack said "Hey Rose, I slept good, what about you? How have you been lately?" He said looking at Rose with such an angelic and sweet looking face, Rose said "I slept alright I guess, I was tossing and turning thinking about you, I have been really happy actually because I got to see you." Jack smiled a bit wider when she said the last bit, he blushed a little, "aww I'm so excited to come home, I have just one week left!" Jack said as he jumped a little in his bed, he was truly really excited to live with Rose, "yes, you do love, do you still want to live with me?" Rose said she was a little nervous thinking about what he might say, "yes! I'm so excited to see your house!" Jack said smiling, he seemed so happy about living with Rose, "aww thank you Jack, I'm so excited to see you come home with me." Rose said kissing his cheek.

Jack and Rose talked for what felt like hours, they both loved each others company, they loved seeing each other, they liked seeing each other happy, after Lauren came into Jack's room and told Rose that she had to leave because she had been talking to Jack for so long, she didn't realise how long she had been talking to him for, Rose said okay to Lauren, she said goodbye to Jack before kissing him cheek softly, Rose was about to leave until Jack grabbed her hand and gave a kiss before saying...

"Goodnight, gorgeous."
❣️