2: Don't Go Out Tonight

Don't Go Out Tonight
8:00AM. GRAND LOUP PALACE.

"Prince Harry."

Ms. Dana turned the light on, and expected to see Prince Harry on the bed. Not the floor.

A body shuffled in the bed and a faint scent reached the beta's nose.

"Oh dear."

She looked on the floor and found Harry opening his eyes. They widened when they found Ms. Dana glancing at the bed then at him.

He got up quickly and fixed his hair, "Please don't tell dad."

"Prince-" Was the prince already sleeping with people? Courting?

"Please. Don't. He's only staying for a little bit then he'll be out. If my father finds out, I will take complete blame. Please don't tell anyone. I saved him." He scrambles for the right words.

The old lady contemplated and the whispered before walking to the door, "Breakfast is ready. Please be on time. And take care of it before the king can even sense his smell."

She left, leaving Harry to deeply sigh. He stretched his back and yawned, still tired from the night before.

He genuinely feels bad for using his certain, instinct protective pheromones to knock out the man.

He found his phone and texted his friends last night to let them know he was fine.

And from the information he sees, the man name is Louis.

Louis
To: Fizzy, Lottie.

I'm okay guys xx. I left some cash for you to buy food and things you guys need. Hopefully it's enough :)

Harry has found out Louis' address on his phone and sent a servant to secretly drop the money. He paid an amount for him to keep quiet. But he knew Niall would never say a word.

He also made sure he got Zayn help no matter how much he didn't.

He checked Louis' phone.

Zayn: Are you okay?
Zayn: Louis plz answer me
Zayn: did u pay the paramedics? i'm sorry for what happened. i'm okay. but are you?
answer.

Harry rolled his eyes.

Louis: Yes i am. don't worry about me. I found out the guy was just an old friend who thought you were hurting me. sorry for what happened. my friend is the one who actually sent the paramedics and it's paid.

Incoming texts from Lottie and Fizzy came.

Lottie: As long as your okay. Where are you? thank you for the money. it's so much. how? i didn't know they paid that much for being s janitor

Harry's heart crumbled because the girls didn't know Louis' true job. Well, old job.

Fizzy: Damn! Where the hell did all this money come from?????

He chuckled and placed the phone on his desk.

The sound making Louis jolt awake. He looked around and found Harry frozen by his black cherry desk.