3: Fine, I'll be a Maid

3. Fine, I'll be a Maid
8:44 A.M. LOUIS' APARTMENT.

Stupid Harry.

That alpha is on his last nerves, and surprisingly, he has many.

Because of that dog, he couldn't go out last night. He sat up on his twin size bed and looked out the window.

The view was nothing compared to the view from where he sat in the prince's room.

However, in the distance, he could see the palace.
Just thinking of that stupid alpha gets him ticked, but he could not help be thankful for what he did, no matter how much he disliked receiving help. Especially from the King's son.

Today, was going to be a good nonetheless.

He was going to go to the Omega Center and volunteer as always. He enjoyed the kids but it saddens him that some of them didn't have parents. Or vice versa.

He made his way to the train but forgot that he ran out of scent neutralizers. Fuck. He went back to his apartment. He was gonna be late.

There was no way he was going to Harry's.

He could buy a new pack.

But they were expensive. Really expensive.

The only reason he had the other ones was because his mother had given them to him when she was around. She saved up so much because she was ashamed of a son like him. His father.... he didn't know where he went. He didn't even know his name.

Maybe he did have to call Harry.

He hates him so much.

He pulls out his crappy, decade old phone. And dials Harry.

He picks up on the second ring.

Harry laid in his bed, smiling at the ceiling, "Knew you'd call, darling."

"Hey, dickhead. I need my scent neutralizers now or i'm gonna be late to volunteering."

"Thought you'd never ask," Harry said, getting up. "Where are you?"

"In my apartment. The scent wears off twenty four hours. So there's a big chance an alpha might follow or me or something."

"I'm on my way."

Louis waits for about fifteen minutes before he hears a car pull up. He goes outside

Harry's in his fancy ass car that probably costs more than the apartment complex he lives in.
"Hello."

"Give them." Louis says, as Harry's window lowers.

"Here," Harry hands him a single pill. Louis furrows his eyebrows.

"The whole bag, dog."

"No, because then you'll go out tonight. And it's not safe."

Louis shuts his eyes in aggravation, "I've done it a million times. I'm okay. I will be. Now give them. They're mine."