2.THE SOUL ♥

Sampath " what is that article name Sir?? "

Sanskar  " the article name is
THE SOUL "

Sampath  " Sir, r u talking about that article which is very popular?"

Sanskar " Yeah that one only"

Sam " But sir it's very difficult, v won't get it sir u know na that will get published monthly and it will b sold out immediately. They won't keep extra one. "

San " I know so only I am asking u to get that take double of the price amount but I need it at any cost. At least ask any regular reader they may give that but I want it before this evening."

Sam " I will try my best sir "

Hope so he will get that.

What yaar Sanky because of ur laziness u have to search this much hard.

U didn't get anything to wipe ur hands. 😕

Hope so Lakshya won't hurt himself.

I must inform mom once, so that she will check on him.

***********************************

I am not getting that article where did I keep?

Guys anyone knew where is that??

Who might have taken?

It's very important to me.

Reading that it's like a drug to me.

Wanna know y?

I didn't introduce na, OK I will tell about myself.

I am Lakshya Maheshwari, and u all know that but what u don't know is --

I was very naughty, basically a prankster, I was not interested in the office nor in any other things, only party, enjoyment that's it.

Today my father has given me a work to take interview and considers me as the most eligible person to take that place but in the past the same person had scolded me, as I used to ask silly questions in interview like --

What is the SL stands for in our name board??
Common anyone can answer it is Sanskar and Laksh....😁😁😂

Like this I used to ask, I was never serious.

Then u r thinking na how I became this much responsible.

Then continue reading.

My life was going in this way and one girl entered in my life.

                       Tanya Mehta

She was one of my friend from college days I don't know why I thought it's love, I think it was just attraction and it's not attraction also I feel , it might b comfort zone which I felt as love.

I proposed her and she accepted.
We used to hang out and she used to do so much shopping and all the time I felt v were in love.
One day my school friend Omi called me to one club as he came from London after a long time.

So, even I went to meet him there,where I saw my girl friend dancing with someone, I didn't like that so I was moving towards her when ---

One boy - " Where are u going??"

L  " near stage "

Boy " C there is no entry, our Rohan sir is dancing with his fiance Tanya so u r not allowed "

I was broken.

What's this?

How can it b possible?

Till yesterday she was my girl friend then even v planned for our engagement.

There was a big drama happened at my home but I made my parents agree but now.

I composed myself.

L " But I have heard her engagement is fixed with Lakshya Maheshwari "

B " Hahaha, it's a trap, actually our sir only told her to teach them a lesson and they are tho our competitors in business so only and (he continued) how foolish Maheshwaris are and......"

I didn't listened further.

Oh god I was such a ------

I left everything behind.

My watch, my car, my wallet,my mobile everything.

I wanted to go far.

I was not angry on her. I was just sad.
How can I get cheated?
Is it such a easy thing to fool me??
For her I fought with my parents, the ppl who loves me the most.

I thought to end my life.

I felt there is nothing which is possible for me.

I thought y should I live?

When I was thinking this thing one girl came to me.

G  " Y are u crying brother?? "

L " I want to end this life "

I told her, I want to let out all my feelings.

G " Only v can change our life not others. It's gifted by god, it shows disrespect to god if we are going to end our life."

I looked at her.

G " U can't go back and change the beginning but u can start where u are and change the ending. "

The words she told made my heart to raise it's beat.

I felt I got the reason to live. Will make everything right.

I will never fall for someone.

L " Thanks a lot. U have opened my eyes... Thanks...... Thank u so much "

G  " u shouldn't thank me, thank this article THE SOUL , I am following this article from beginning, it will get published monthly. It makes us strong by the powerful words. Will give purpose in life. Even u read it, u will feel happy not sad. "

I thanked her and from then I started to read this article THE SOUL.

After reading each chapter I was getting new reasons to live.

My dad once considered me useless, now he is considering me as his diamond and now I am the most successful person in business as well and I left that Tanya, she called me multiple times but I didn't reply. I thought to teach her a lesson but then as  I remembered the article where I read  forgiving someone is the lesson to make that person guilty. I sent her a wish card stating Be happy with the one u love.

That article is the main reason for me  to become this successful.

So only I am searching that article.

I have to thank that person who is writing this article.

That person gave me the reason to survive.

And that person name is --

*****************************

How was it guys??
Liked it??

Put ur comments.....

Recommend others also if u r liking. 😊.

Keep supporting.....