10.First -Second -Third

Today is the first day I am taking my Ragini out, I am so excited and little nervous also.

San " don't feel nervous lucky. U can do it "

L  " Thanks bro "

San " even I will come "

L " bhai, it's my first time I am going out so plzz...hmm...can u c "

He cut my words.

San  " oh hello, don't think too much I am not coming with u guys, I and Swara also going out."

L " OK "

************************************

As soon as v entered I was searching for my love but I didn't even see her.

How to ask?

Sw  " don't worry devarji, my sister is ready and she is in garden u can take her I will inform Papa."

L " thanks bhabhi "

I went out to search my Ragini, when I spotted her I couldn't express my happiness only.

Really she is an angel.

My angel 😍.

I want that smile to remain always on ur face but the only change is I want to b the reason

L  " Hii"

She turned and nodded, I can see nervousness in her eyes.

L  " feel free and comfortable, I am a vegetarian "

She looked at me when I told her I am a vegetarian.

Hehehe.

L  " I won't eat u Ragini"

She smiled when she got the meaning.

L  " I was joking , shall v go and I have informed to Swara bhabhi "

She agreed and came with me.

I started the car.

L " where do u like to go?? "

She texted in her phone.

       wherever u take

L " OK , so let's go to temple "

She agreed and v both went to temple.

After spending some time, there I took her to restaurant and v had lunch there then we went to park, I know she likes children and she enjoyed being there. It was already becoming dark so she texted me to leave her back to home and I nodded, took her to her home and she texted me to get in.

L"  it's already late, I need to go but don't worry I will come tomorrow also"

I winked at her.

She smiled and texted me Thanks .