8. Friendship

Guys plzz bless me, now I am going to meet my savior, my lover and my honewali se, hope she agrees and I didn't even imagine her once also,how she will b?? I have always admired her for her beautiful soul but now I am excited to meet her in person face to face.

However she will be, she is mine.

OK let's knock the door.

L " May I come in? "

I just asked once and I entered ND looked around only to find her room with all the paintings of a child and a mother, a bird and waterfall and so many other, heart started to beat faster feeling a presence near me. So, I turned around only to find my ------

Oh god I was thinking RJ is very nice and her heart is pure and kind but by seeing Ragini I am thinking she is indeed an angel in the form of human

She is so beautiful!!

I can hear my own heart beat.

By seeing me she gave me so many expressions.

She is an angel.. No, she is my angel...

She came so near to me and shaked me, oh god I am felling current passing throughout my body just by her touch.

L " hii, I am Lakshya Maheshwari "

She just nodded.

L " I am ur (what to say, ur to be husband?) jiju's brother "

She smiled.

What a smile!

Lucky stop drooling over her.

She did 🙏 and went towards that white board, started to write something what a beautiful handwriting.

Hii,I am Ragini Janaki, I saw jiju's pick and Swara told me regarding ur family, I must say by seeing her happiness I felt she is in love with ur brother and I hope even u ppl will take care of her.

She turned towards me, that's all she didn't say anything regarding our marriage.

Bhabhi told she has already informed then.formed then?Bhabhi told she has already informed then?

What the!

Cool lucky cool.

I think she wants me to initiate and if I do that I know the result.....
I went towards her and holded the marker and started to write....

We will surely keep bhabhi safe and hey the reason y I came here is something else but I know if I ask u what will b the answer so I think, v should b friends and then talk further what say??...

I turned around and found her thinking deeply and nodded cutely as yes....

And I heard my bhai's voice....
So v tuned towards door...
There stood my bhai, Swara bhabhi and Shekhar papa....

San " hii, Ragini "

She nodded with her beautiful smile.

All were expecting our answer thinking v spoke regarding marriage matter so I should speak before they come to some stupid conclusion.

L " v made friendship and I think v will say our decision after 3-4 days "

And everyone agreed and I looked at my angel who was staring me only.

Don't stare me Ragini, I will turn red now.

Sw " let's have lunch "

V all nodded and went at dining.
Bhai and Papa started to talk but I was looking at her only.
She also went to help bhabhi ND both came out, and started arranging things.
She sat opposite to me and I had my lunch silently without looking at her...
How can I?? If I look I will lose myself to her.

San " Papa, v will leave now"

L " and v will tell our decision after 4 days and Papa I will take Ragini out tomorrow only if u agree and Ragini agrees "

I know papa will agree and he agreed but now everyone looked towards Ragini.
Even she nodded.

Yippie!!

V bid bye to them and I saw my love was also standing with them.

**********************************

Mom and dad were very eagerly waiting to know what happened and I told them what lucky decided and he went to his room.

But v all know that if our lucky decides something it will surely happen, and it's regarding his RJ, his soul and he will surely succeeds.

Hope my saali also agrees.

He loves her a lot. God plz help him to win her heart.

**********************************

Oh god, I am very happy today and I will b more happy if she agrees to marry me and she is very beautiful,even if I had imagined also I couldn't have imagined this beautiful angel.

My angel.

Get ready my love lucky will win ur heart.

*********************************

How was it guys??

Next part : Ragu's pov.

Do read my other FFS also..

Put ur comments.....

Keep supporting