7. Determined Lakshya 😎

V both entered the hall and I could see Shekhar uncle watching TV and as he saw both of us he welcomed us and asked bhabhi to serve us tea.

My eyes were searching for her but I didn't find her, though I told mom that I will meet her during engagement but I have waited from many years just to look at this angel.

Sh  " Laksh beta "

L  " ji papa "

Sanskar raised his eyebrows and even Shekhar uncle was also surprised as I called him Papa hehehe, he is my Ragini's Papa means for me also he is Papa only.

Sh " I got to know u agreed for this marriage but I want to know y?? "

Swa " is it because u want ur brother to get married to me, so u have taken this decision? Or due to sympathy towards her? She is not like that person Laksh."

L " No bhabhi... Not at all for the reasons which u stated. I like her infact."

San "he loves her to be exact"

Both Shekhar papa and bhabhi gasped.

Sh " I heard from ur parents that u didn't see the pic and then also u agreed"

Sw " when did u meet her?? She won't go out until it's not necessary, then??  How come u love her?"

Then my bro explained them from my past to till today what has happened with me.

They both looked at each other.

L " Though my heart knows she is my RJ but I need to confirm. Even if she is not also I will accept Ragini. Because I fell for her simplicity which u guys described last time. I can't find a girl like her."

I was eagerly waiting for their reaction. They both were looking very happy.

Sh " u r right Laksh"

Sw " our Ragini is only RJ "

Oh god I was right ,I found my RJ, I found my love, I found my savior , I looked at my bro who was also happy for me.

I am so happy that I want to jump and shout.

Sh  "but there is a problem.... "

San " what's that? "

Sw " before that u should know about my sister completely "

San " but there is no n..."

L " no bhai, v have to know, papa I want to know each and everything about my Ragini."

**********************************

I am very happy that Laksh is loving my sister to this extent and I am very sure he will take care of her and no one will b perfect for my Ragu other than Laksh.

I can't imagine that we both will be together even after our marriage. I could see happy tears in Papa's eyes so I thought of continuing.

Swa : " Laksh, our Ragu was chirpy, bubbly, and was very naughty but that accident changed her life. She was so depressed with that news and even her voice was also not cooperating.
At that time she was watching TV and she came across the news that many ppl have done suicide because of their disability and not being normal and couldn't achieve more, at that time she took it as  challenge to change the ppl mentality and they should never think to end their life and so only she don't want to get operate she decided to live like that only, now c everyone knows  RJ but no one knew it's her,she is such a pure soul. "

San" among others, she even saved my brother's life. I want to thank her "

I was listening everything very calmly, the respect which was on her increased more and I can't wait more to c that angel but still I don't know how I will face her.

Shek " The problem is v told regarding ur decision Laksh but she is not agreeing "

Sw " she is feeling u r doing it because of sympathy and u will waste ur life if u marry her "

San  " don't worry, my lucky will surely change her decision, hena lucky?? "

Off course bhai, how can I let her go when I came to know she is my RJ only.
I will put cent percent effort to make her fall in my love ,how can she think I will waste my life if I marry her?? My life is for her only, I am living here because of her only.

L " bhabhi, can I talk to her alone "

Sw " sure, she is in her room only and ha if u want to convey more to her then use the board which is hanged on wall she will read and write her reply."

L  " thanks bhabhi "

I looked towards my bhai.

San " all the best bro, u can do it "

I took steps towards her door with full determination.

And andddddddd

*********************************

And u ppl also read that in next update 😂😂😁😁😁

Hope u guys liked this part....

Next part will b our Ragu entry....

I have never mentioned regarding votes but just now what I saw thought to convey u ppl that
LSA - RSK has crossed 1k now 💃 💃
And Family Ka Laadla is in the verge of 1k😀😀....
So let's c who will b 1k voter of Family Ka Laadla... 😂😂😂😂😂

Do check LSA - RSK recent update....

Put ur comments...

Keep supporting.....