❀Missing You❀

Who knew having a quiet house again would feel so uncomfortable? Jae looks around her living room. It was the morning and she was going to open up her pet store. She was just expecting something to happen while walking down. Someone demanding for food, her furniture being destroyed, neighbors complaining about loud screams, etc. Her brows furrow and she rubs her face, she is wasting her time at home. She better get ready to go to the store. But, right before exiting out the door she looks back into the house one more time. Even after four months she is still not used to the quiet.

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

Jae is barking orders once again at Willow to work. The store wasn't busy, but she was still irritated Willow is still lazy because Park is working at the store.

“Hey, your admirer is back today.”

Jae looks back around her to see a man walk into the store. He was wearing a business suit and had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Once he saw Jae a smile comes on his face and his blue eyes light up. She groans inwardly at his appearance every day.

“Not again.”

“He wuvs~ you!” She coos while pinching one of Jae's cheeks. Jae glares at her, making Willow immediately back off and run to some other part of the store. Great, now she is alone with him.

“Jae! The store looks well as always.”

The man walks up to Jae and she tries her best to put on the best smile.

“Y-Yes, it's nice to see you again. Day after day.” She whispers the last part so he doesn't hear.

“You always work so hard, here.” He hands Jae the flowers, she smiles again weakly and takes them.

“Thanks.”

It's not that he bothers her, the man is a gentleman. Griffin was a colleague when Jae was still in college. The two kept in touch and were still friends. After Griffin finished college he began to work in a company away from where Jae lived. It wasn't until two months ago he got promoted and moved back in the area. Which lead him to asking her out for a drink, and after that for dates. It wasn't like Griffin wasn't here type. He was successful, had a great personality, was attractive, and loved animals as much as her.

But, there was something stopping her.

“Would you like to go for a drink after you're done with your store?”

“Sorry Griffin, but I have to close the store late-.”

Willow sticks her head out from the back.

“What are you talking about? Park and I are close-.”

The glare Jae shot Willow made even the snakes in the store cower in fear.

She turns back to Griffin who was blinking with confusion.

“I-I don't look good right now. Not a lot of makeup and working with animals would make me smell. I doubt the other customers would like the smell.”

He chuckles a little at her response. “You look fine to me, you always look beautiful.”

Surprisingly, the comment didn't make her blush. She just kept her head to the side.

“No one would mind how you're dressed. We wont go to somewhere fancy, we could go down the street and-. Jae are you listening?”

She wasn't listening at all. Her eyes were glued to a sight outside. There was a woman struggling with her 'pet'. She kept tugging on the leash, at the side of her the woman's limo driver was looking at the scene with worry. Jae couldn't stop looking at the 'pet' though. The same hair, body, those eyes that held hate . . . and pain.