2 - Out of My Head

Katsuki's POV

I was fighting with that half n half bastard. He was talking about some stupid shit I didn't agree with. I finally used my quick on him, but he dodged it. Of course, he fucking did. People started coming around towards the window, so I stopped and stormed into the dorms.

Shitty hair and Dumb face are laying on the couch together.

And then there is deku, he watched me come in. What's up with him looking at me today. First in the showers and now this. It makes my heart jump a little, and makes butterflies in my stomach. What the hell.

"Oi Deku! What are you looking at!" I yell.

Deku quickly turns around and looks out the window. I can't help but stare at him, his eyes fixated on the windows, with a hint of red on his face. Was he blushing? That fucking nerd. Without his gaze on me he looks kinda... cute. NO NOT THAT, I MEANT CURSED. Yeah cursed...

I go over to the kitchen and open the fridge. I grab some food and start eating and sit down at the table in the common area.

I look over to the living room and there he is again. Deku staring at me. My face starts to heat up and I instantly look away. What is going on today. Even this morning I didn't want to be in the shower when Deku was in there. I felt... nervous?

No, I wasn't nervous, I just hate that nerd that I didn't want to be around him. That has to be it, what else would it be.

~~~

I suddenly wake up from a dream in the middle of the night. My heart is racing like crazy. It was about stupid Deku. I get pissed off from that thought alone. First he makes me feel weird in the day time and now in my dreams. I have to get him out of my head. My mind always travels to him whenever I'm just thinking. What the hell did Deku do to me.

I get up from my bed and make my way down the hallway. Once I get downstairs I go to the fridge and grab some water. I sit down for a few minutes, feeling better. Until I hear that voice.

"Hey Kacchan"

"What do you want?" I say annoyed.

"N-Nothing, just getting some water" Deku replies.

He sits down across from me, pissing me off even more. I look over at him every few seconds, seeing if he looks at me. Deku just looks down. That's weird, it worries me. Wait... am I worried about that nerd?

"Oi, Deku, you alright" I ask while looking away.

"Yep, just couldn't sleep is all"

He's still looking down. Why the hell should I care. It's not like I actually feel anything for this nerd.

"See you in class" I say as I start to walk away.

"Wait! Kacchan!" Deku states as he grabs my wrist.

What is he doing, I get out of his gasp.

"What the hell do you need!" I yell.

He looks down once again, what is up with him. Yesterday we was looking me straight in the eye and now he won't even bring his sight to mine.

"I... I..."

"Spit it out!"

"N-Nevermind..." That nerd said with tears forming in his eyes.

I look away from him and start walking away, it's not my problem if he's upset. He should just deal with it. Dammit! I'm thinking about him again!

I go back into my bed, trying to sleep, and trying to get Deku out of my head.