19 - No Words

Izuku's POV

Katsuki and I find ourselves walking around the old school. We reminisce about our childhood and bring up some good and bad memories. The blonde sometimes felt guilty about the stuff he had done to me. I reassured him it was okay though.

We find the playground and both stop in our tracks. I look at Kacchan and he looks back as we both start running.

The wind was brushing against us as we sped over to the place were Kacchan and I spent most of our days.

We go down slides and then try to climb back up them. A few times we fell right back down with our backs on the dirt.

After a little bit of time I sit on a swing, as does Katsuki. No one says anything, we just sit there in silence as the wind blows by. I push my hand towards Katsuki's free hand and intertwine our fingers. The blonde starts swinging and as do I.

This whole experience has been quite calm oddly. Kacchan hasn't gotten mad or annoyed with me which makes a smile appear on my face.

Things have been going great between the two of us. Almost every night we end up in one of our two rooms and spend the night together. Everyone also has been so good towards us. Especially Kirishima and Kaminari. They tease Katsuki whenever he does something romantic for me. Which in the end makes me laugh. Overall I am very happy with this blonde. And I think he is happy with me as well.

"Hey Kacchan..." I say, looking over at the blonde.

His eyes meet mine, as he stares at me with intent.

"I'm really glad I have you" I exclaim, with a huge grin on my face.

Katsuki's face goes a tint of red, yet he attempts at covering it up.

"Shut up" He says

I chuckle and continue to swing with our hands interlocked.

The sun starts to set, with the sky going from yellow to orange. It looked beautiful. Everything in this moment seemed to be great. I smile, looking at the sky.

~~~

Katsuki and I find our way back to the dorms after it got dark out. We open the door and find everyone around talking up a storm. Yet once Kirishima saw us they all stopped with everyone's attention seeming to be on us.

"Hey... Midoriya... Bakugo" Kirishima says

I thought this was weird as usually no one could quiet down this bunch. Katsuki quickly pulls me away from the common room and brings me towards the elevator towards our dorms. I still can't help but wonder what they were talking about.

Katsuki goes into the elevator. He pressed the button what seems like three hundred times.

The door opens and he drags me out by the collar of my shirt. He drops me right outside my room and points to it.

"Open it" He says blatantly

I get the key and the door swings. Katsuki goes inside leaving me just sitting there.

"Deku come on!"

I quickly scramble to my feet and go inside my room.

The lights are turned on and Katsuki sits on the ground waiting for me.

Kacchan stares at me. Even though no words come out of his mouth, I feel like he's trying to say something.

I stare at him back, seeing as maybe he will finally speak if I do so.

He says nothing which makes me the one who has to start.

"Everyone were acting weird, don't you think?"

The boy across from me still says nothing.

"I wonder what they were talking about"

Nothing...

"We sure had a fun time today"

No words...

A few minutes go by and there is only silence filling the air. This worries me. Why is the usually angry blonde being so quiet?

"Those people piss me off" Katsuki mumbles.

"Who?"

"Those shit heads downstairs"