Part 2

You woke up feeling awful,you had a headache and pain in your body.Once you started looking around you realized that everything was HUGE!!!
Once you looked to what you were laying on you realized
that it was a medal bed

"Thats why i feel pain "you thought.
(10 minutes time skip because im soooo lazy ;):) )
AAAAAaaarrgghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
You couldn't find a way to get down the medal bed you were gonna go crazy
Just when you thought about jumping down you heard the door of the enormous room open.
You saw a big (aftxD) robot it had sharp you assumed fingers and blood red eyes.
"Good morning fleshy sleeped well ?~" he said.
You were still confused af at wth was happening,he you assumed byhis voice picked you up with his enormous hand you assumed and started walking towards the 🚪 door.
Of course you were kinda scared of why this was happening and what he was going to do to you...
After about 5 minutes you assumed you reached a bigger door 🚪,when the door opened you saw 2 more of these robots.
One of them was typing something on the you assumed like always a computer But the one that caught your eye was the one that was bigger then the other ones,he was silver/gray,he had red eyes and sharp teeth.
"Hello (y/n) I've been waiting-for you~"
.......... To be continued.............
—————————————-——————————
Hiii you guys im sooooo sorry that the chapters are really short but i don't have the time you know i have school and other stuff to do  but i will try to update as much as i can hope you still enjoyed the chapter tho love yaaaaaaaaaaaaa XDX3