Part 5

You woke up feeling good but you were soo nervous and scared about what the Autobots will do to you but  you were more scared of Megatron and what he would do to you if you disobeyed.
               Megatron s pov.
I saw (y/n) sitting on her bed not really doing anything but starring at the the wall.
I didn't get any recharge last night do to her she was abnormally beautiful for a pathetic human...
Ahhh..what am i thinking she is just a human that im gonna use to get Informations from the Autobots nothing more ...
While i was deep in thoughts i saw her starring at me i guess i didn't realize it .

                        Your pov.
You were starring at Megatron while he was in deep thoughts . You were not gonna lie he was pretty handsome,the way he was built probably would have made girls go wild 
Wait were there even girls from where they come ? Probably.
While you were thinking all of this you felt like you were being watched so you turned to Megatron and your (e/c) orbs meet with his red ones you stayed like that for about 2seconds before he turned away and stood up and looked out the window that was huge for your size . 
"Be ready in ,in 10 min. Were gonna take you to your home so you can get ready.
And DONT get any ideas of running away because were gonna be right outside your door~"
" ok "
     Time skip brought to you bye knockout talking about his paint job XDx3 ~.

You were at your house getting ready when a thought came up to your mind
What if you wore something sexy so that the Autobots wont kill you maybe ...
Nah that is just a stupid move so instead you wore a pair of leggings/jeans and a t shirt/crop top. You brushed your hair and teeth and then took a deep breath and went out your door ...

                      To

Be

            Continued

      .

——————————————————————.
Hello guys i missed you im soooo sorry for not uploading for soo long but i just wasn't felling to good  and school was making it worse  but i will try and upload as fast as i can and i hope you guys enjoyed the part thenk you for reading buh bye .