Part 3

Hello (y/n) I've been waiting-for you~"
You couldn't believe that all of this was happening you just couldn't it was too much
You felt dizzy and blacked out.

You woke up feeling cold 🥶
You opened your eyes and saw the big red robot looking at you ,thats when you realized that you were back at the room that you woke up before.
You tried to stand up but you screamed at the feeling of being picked up .

Now that you were fully awake you realized that you were being carried by the big robot .        
"U-uhm h-hi" you said  awkwardly to the red robot .
    "Hi fleshling ~" he said with a hint of sass in his tone.
Being curious you asked  "w-whats your name?"
             "Names Knockout ~" he said
       "My name is -"
"Let me guess  its (y/n) right ~"
You were kinda shocked
How did he know my name?

You were gonna ask him that when he suddenly stopped in front of a door 🚪 which you remembered. It was the door you saw before you passed out.
Suddenly the door opened and you saw the robot that was typing things on his computer thingy.
Knockout gave you to the rather skinny looking robot .
  "Soundwave could you bring our dear (y/n) to lord Megatron i have enough things to do "  after he said that he went away and left you alone with the robot called soundwave?
Soundwave began walking while holding you in his hand .
You wanted to ask him? Why you were here but got kinda creeped out by him because he had no face and just gave you the chills so you kept quite .
Once you reached a big purple an grey door 🚪 you saw Soundwave knock on the door.
  "Come in "
I have heard that voice before you thought
Once the door opened you saw the big grey/silver robot .
  "Ah , hello miss (y/n)"
God the way he said your name gave you the chills but you kinda liked it too .
    Soundwave started walking towards the other robot and gave you to him.
  "You can leave now Soundwave and if someone ask where i am say that lord Megatron is busy right now"
Soundwave nodded and got out of the room.
   "Hello (y/n) im lord Megatron you must be confused at what is happening well let me explain im not gonna tell you what we are or stuff like that ...
But i will tell you that you have a mission that you have to complete"
You were kind scared at how close he was to your and the fact that he could just squeeze you to death but still you asked
  "W-hat will happen if i don't do this mission?"
You were kinda shocked,why were you acting so though he can literally kill you with a flick of his finger.
Suddenly Megatron threw you on to the bed  you screamed.
You laid there for a second shocked you started-to cry a bit .
Megatron whipped away the tears that were flowing down your face with the end of his finger
But while he did that for a second he pressed his finger onto your face hard enough to leave a cut that covered your left cheek.
   "Then my sweet (y/n) you will no longer be breathing ~"
You were so scared that you started shaking
"Now that we got that all cleared up lets talk about the mission~"

                        To be continued

——————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the long wait i have just been busy with school and also wanted to spend more time with my family so yeah. I will try to upload another part tomorrow but im not 💯 Prozent sure but we'll see hope you guys enjoyed it loooovvee you alllll XD:3