Part 6

You took a deep breath and went out...
There you saw knockout s altform
You walked up to it and got in .
You were nervously shaking your leg really hard .
"That kinda hurts doll~"you heard knock out say .
"O-oh sorry "
"No problem doll your probably nervous and scared "
"Yeah because i don't know what or who Autobot s are "
"Well the only thing i can tell you is that you shouldn't be scared of them "
"Really so they are not gonna hurt me "
"Don't think so doll~"
"Thanks for telling me i was really scared i hope you are right "
While you guys had your conversation you didn't realize that you were starting to drive weird you thought.
But you did realize that only knockout was infront of your house well i guess that Megatron only wanted to scare me ,too bad i didn't escape well should have i even escaped?? Probably.
While you were in deep thought you didn't realize you came to a stop.
"This is were you get out doll"
You got out of knockout (that sounds so bad im sorry)and put your feet on the ground you were in a dessert.
There you saw Megatron and a bunch more robots that you didn't know and they were fighting.
Knockout transformed and picked you up .
"Now doll you have to pretend that you don't know me and scream like im Kidnapping you got it ?"
"Ok"
"And take this device this will allow us to hear everything that you and they say and let us know your location"
You took the small black device that was a necklace and put it on .
"Now scream"
You screamed help and let me go a lot of times while knockout ran towards Megatron ,while this was happening the fight stopped while everyone was starring at you .
"Well well well what do we have here "said Megatron .
You knew he was acting so you started to scream let me go again.
Megatron took you in his huge hands and looked at you for a second than back to the others.
"This human here would be perfect for experimenting on lord Megatron "said knockout while pointing towards you .
"No,let the human go Megatron "you looked at where the voice came from
It was a red and blue robot .
"You know what to do Optimus"
The blue and red robot Optimus came closer to the front and threw some sort of crystals that were blue on to the floor .
"Here now give us the human "
"With pleasure "
Megatron walked towards them while the Autobots pointed there weapons at him .
Before he got to close to the Autobots tho he whispered to you
"I will see you soon (y/n)~"
Then he gave you to Optimus and they went trough a green hole and then disappeared?!!
Well you were not gonna question anything anymore whats the point .
"You are save now human what is your name ?"
"M-my name is (y/n)"
"Well welcome to the family (y/n)"

To

         Be

                  Continued

                                       .

_________________—————————
Hey guys did you like this book so far? ;)            I will try and upload more often
XDx3 lysm byeeee