Chapter 1

Where it all began
Megami's pov

I woke up, rubbing my eyes as I did so. I looked around my room just to make sure I was actually in there and not anywhere else. I rubbed my eyes again and sat up strait on my bed, yawning. I took my duvet of myself and got up, turning around and making it neat again. I headed towards my wardrobe to get changed into my uniform for school. Start fresh on a new week, a new Monday morning.

I opened my wardrobe and took my uniform out, quickly getting changed into it. I nearly forgot something, I took a red arm band out and put in on my arm. That is to show my important role in school. I am the student council president of Akeidemi high.

I swiftly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where I could make a quick breakfast before I left. Toast seemed like the best option for today so I made myself some. I put the toaster on for three minutes for it to get a decent toast, not too soft nor too burnt. Whilst the bread was toasting, I got the butter out of the pot and took it to the toaster, then hearing the ding of it to say it was ready. I took the piece of toast out of the toaster and went to the cutlery draw to get a butter knife. I then swiftly went back to the toast and opened the butter. I got some butter on the knife and spread it across the toast. Once I finished, I put the knife down and put the butter away, then getting hold of my breakfast.

I walked to the door and unlocked it, opening and stepping out, also closing it behind me. I kept my eye on the streets and roads as I began to walk to school and eat my bread. Soon enough, I arrived at school. As normal, I went in and put the few things in my locker before going to the student council room. There, were my other members: Kuroko Kamenaga; Akane Toriyasu; Aoi Ryugoko and Shiromi Torayoshi. I relied on all of them to keep care of the school and help me when needed. I'm lucky I have them as my friends. Yeah, we are true friends, hint why we are all in the same club, the most trusted children in the school. It's a big responsibility being in the student council, especially being the leader like me.