Chapter 3

Subject
Megami's Pov

I looked at Ayano continuously; I didn't get why she was near the Student Council room door, "What do you need?" I asked, eyeing her. No answer came from the grey haired girl. I thought suspiciously of her as no response came.

"Hmm?" I said aloud, hoping Ayano would respond to me. A sigh came out of my mouth as I patiently waited for an answer. I was beginning to get annoyed with her; she was silent. A silent killer. The term of a 'silent killer' made me think of the moment I was in then-she not responding, and me being suspicious of her.

Eventually, I gave up. I stood up of my chair, walking up to Ayano, "What do you need?" I was tired of asking but I continued to ask anyways (I was thinking that maybe she would finally answer). I raised an eyebrow waiting for a response.

"Oh, nothing.." I was surprised she finally answered then. Her not saying a word made me think that she wasn't going to respond anytime soon. I still thought suspicious of Ayano as she must of had a reason to be at the door, most possibly listening. Thankfully, we weren't talking about any serious and or important subjects.

"Move along then," I heard myself say, "Class will be beginning soon. You don't want to be late." I was trying not to seem weird eyeing her how I was doing so and relax my eyes a little as I looked at her still.

I blinked, my eyes unable to locate her. She must had left then. I agreed on what I thought and turned back to the girls, "we better get going too. We don't want to be late." They seemed to agree with me as they nodded: they had no other reason to nod that I knew of.

I got up of the chair I was sitting on, walking over to the door cautiously, "I'm going to start heading down, see you all after class," I told them. I smiled, turning away from them and beginning to walk to class