Chapter 2

Megami's pov

"Everything okay?" Kuroko asked, looking at me. I didn't think I looked or seemed down but I guess I know why she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, looking at everyone. I nodded as I said that and stopped before speaking again, "Are you all okay too?" I cared for my members very much and I would always be checking on them incase something went wrong. There was a reason though. I didn't do this for no reason.

Reason one, because I really do care about them and will help them when needed. Although being president, I am still ready for anything and capable of using my peper spray when needed. Reason number two is because of a girl... Her name is Ayano Aishi, daughter of Ryoba Aishi. I feel like she is up to no good, despite that she hadn't done anything wrong. It probably was because Ryoba was a killer and who knows what she might of told her daughter? Only her, Ayano and probably her father, though I don't know for sure.

"You know girls.., theres this girl-" before I could finish Aoi interrupted, "don't go on about her, you have too often recently. I know you are suspicious and so are we but still, don't stress out so much and stop talking about her".

Everyone looked at Aoi, surprised to have interrupted me in the middle of a sentence. I sighed and thought about what I was going to say next for a minute before speaking again, "I'm sorry, but I feel like I just.. can't" My eyes darted around the room. I thought I suddenly felt a presence that wans't from a smell she would normally smell.

"I won't be a minute," I told them, half muttering before walking to the door of our room. I looked out. There was only people watering the plants and getting things from the storage rooms; let me not forget the people walking around in general. Their presence felt different though: not to the one I thought it smelt like. I looked up and down the corridor once more before walking back in and sitting back down, "what was that about?" a voice came into the room, very unexpectedly. Me and my team turned around to see a girl with grey eyes and grey hair. She looked emotionless. She looked like she was up to no good to me.