Chapter 5

I soon forgot about Ayano and got on with my work. My grades had been down during that time, and i wasn't doing as well as i normally would be.

"Megami, are you actually paying attention? You look like you're in a whole new world the way you are looking," The Sensei said, looking as be disappointedly, "You should know that you should pay attention in class."

My eyes opened wide as the looked towards the Sensei, "I'm sorry, Sensei," I began, "It won't happen again." I sighed quietly as I began to listen to the boss of the room once again, concentrating as hard as I could.

At that point, it seemed as if the sensei was actually annoyed with me and would happily send me out of the room. I have no reason to brag about it though, anyway. I was glad that she didn't end up actually sending me out of the room, or even sending me to the councillor. That wouldn't end well if she had sent me there.

I always knew that she was strict to normal students, but she would've probably been even stricter if I showed up at her office door with a Sensei right behind me to ensure that I actually arrived there. But thinking about it, I don't think the Senseis would have permission due to who my father is and what he put towards this school.