02- Suspicion- ish

Before dinner-

Chan was suspicious. That much was obvious, and his gut was screaming at him ,that if he wasn't doing something better than tapping the stirrer in his hands on the kitchen counter , something bad was going to happen.

Sangyeon had enough of staring at him for the past ten minutes, every click of the stirrer with the counter haunting his ears

"can you not ... its irritating me." He finally said,Chan didn't care though

" can you leave? you are irritating me!" he replied sharply using the same tone the former used .

Jacob pretended they weren't even there as he focused on the dinner he was making. It was like a routine to have a spaghetti for dinner on weekends. and these two were supposed to help him instead of sitting down and having some stupid staring contest. He moved around the kitchen grabbing the ingredients he needed , sometimes without even looking , having been in the kitchen too many times.

Sangyeon tried to distract Chan
" OK you are stressing out , so spill what's up ?" he demanded

chan sighed once again as he thought back to the little things that happened today .

Flashback to lunch time

Chan walked out of his room and walked down the hall to the stairs , the house was quite for a weekend which was unsettling.

Well except for  jisung yelling about haknyeon stealing the muffin that  felix bought for him in front of sangyeon's door ,even though it was shut and he was getting no reaction . he tried to walk as fast and unnoticeable as possible , 'if jisung saw me' . .. he closed his eyes and held his breath as he was almost at the end of  the hallway  when-

BUMP

he popped his eyes open to see a panicked looking felix, who just bumped into him , trying to hide the bottle in his hands behind his back .
" lix , what are you trying -" before he could even finish his question ,  the bottle was shoved in front of  him .

it was labeled 'VINTO' .

" goddess... can't people even have some vinto around here any more ? here read it !'alcohol - free' ok? F-r-e-e ! " and felix was gone.

(Vinto- a classic, crimson red, alcohol free  drink)

Chan sucked in a sharp  breath and went on, ' why is he so worked up? I was only just asking ' he thought glancing back and giving the boy weird looks .

He was going down the stairs when he run into a hurried looking sunwoo running upstairs , with a pile of clothes in his arm . you would think ' what's so weird about having clothes in your arms while going up stairs?'  right ?

Wrong

That wasn't what caught chan's attention . it was the fact that they look rather stained 

. blood stained .

" sunwoo what happened to - " will anyone ever let him finish his goddamn question ?

" stupid felix , he spilled the Vinto all over himself , you know how clumsy he is hyung." Sunwoo gave a nervous laugh before running upstairs . what is going on?

Chan had no idea .
Finally getting down stairs he walked straight to the living room 

" no you are just a pig , you could have asked for it !" it was juyeon's voice .