Aftermath - ish

"ok,fine! I admit that wasn't the reaction we had in mind , but at least Chanhee won't walk past his room for a month, right? " Felix snorted, looking at everyone in the living room, one after another, waiting for them to laugh or at least smile, but everyone glared at him.

Changbin got up and smacked the boy's head, who was sitting on the armrest of the big coach, and Felix glared back at him, his eyes screaming ' do you want to die?!'

He clicked his tongue and glanced at sunwoo, and the other mouthed back 'bad jock' from his place, sitting cross legged and leaning against the TV stand, shaking his head at him.

Chan, Jacob, Sangyeon, Hyunjae and even Minho are upstairs in Hyunjoon's room, since his panic attack about an hour ago and nobody is allowed around the hall.
( Nobody bothered asking why Minho  was there )

Younghoon and hyunjin are somehow sleeping and Chanhee has locked himself in juyeon and jisung's room.

Eric and jeongin are huddled around the corner, silently listening while jisung and haknyeon sat on the big couch, doing a much needed work (munching on some potato snacks)

"so what exactly happens now? " Kevin voiced everyone's curiosity looking at seungmin. The later has been out of it for the past hour and Kevin could guess why.
He was obviously beating him self up over deciding to play such a silly trick, and if Kevin was honest, it was brilliant how they set the bathroom room into a crime scene perfectly. It would have been their best work if it hadn't turned out the way it did.

"what was that? " changbin stood up and looked at Kevin murderously.

Kevin slapped his hands on his mouth as everyone in the room stared at him. Even jisung and haknyeon stopped eating to look at him.

" did I say that out loud ?" and Felix's smile only confirmed his thoughts, as he ran out of the living room,  changbin chasing after him to ' teach him a lesson '
" he is literally your hyung" sunwoo shouted at changbin after making sure he has left the living room.

Everyone in the room flooded seungmin with questions of what could possibly happen when Hyunjoon wakes up and seungmin didn't feel like talking about it at all, so he just kept it simple and short.

"He just shuts people out after that, and will probably become rude- ruder for a little while. "

" you don't wanna know more, trust me! " he added quickly seeing the unsatisfied glint in their eyes and left the living room

He is probably not allowed in his room right now, but even if he was, he wasn't sure if he could face Hyunjoon yet, after being the cause to his episode.

He would probably get his skull broken by the said boy if he faces him before tomorrow night. And seungmin didn't have a death wish.

****

Minho thought he was ready for the task at hand, but was he?

He glanced down at the sleeping boy in his arms as he leaned on the head board of Hyunjoon's bed. The later looked terrified even in his sleep, if the little frown on his face said anything at all.
Hyunjoon's back was pressed against Minho's chest as he slept between Minho's legs, the older's hand wrapped around the younger's waist.

It was a simple task. Just keep Hyunjoon from doing any damage or even trying to do something along the way.

The other four in the room had Hyunjoon's hands and legs held down to the mattress firmly.

"I'm not sure if all this is necessary " Chan commented, kneeling on the ground and leaning his chin against Hyunjoon right foot, waiting until he wakes up