Kitty Crush: Adrien x Neko! Reader

Y/n POV

Hi! My name is y/n, and I'm a neko. I am pretty shy so I sit in the back of the class with my best (and only) friend, Nathaniel. We are both shy so we click. We are actually ourselves with each other. I don't like attention because it usually leads to being made fun of, especially by Chloé. She thinks I'm a freak for having cat ears and a tail. I would believe her, but Nathaniel convinces me otherwise. I felt today wasn't going to be a good day.

I was walking to my next class with Nathaniel when suddenly, Chloé comes out of nowhere. She yanks my tail, hard.

"Meow!" I instantly cover my mouth with my hands. I didn't mean to let that out. It just really hurt. Chloé, however was enjoying every second of this.

"OMG. Ha Ha! The freak can't even speak properly. I can't believe I touched it. I must sanitize myself immediately. SABRINA!" She called for her mindless servant. Everyone's eyes were on me. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I did the only thing I could and ran. I didn't know where I was going. I just needed to get away. I didn't take notice to Nathaniel calling my name. I just kept running, until I bumped into a certain blonde.

Adrien POV

My crush literally just ran into me. I mean she was shy so we never talked. The only way I got to know her was by stalking, I mean observing her. It made me a bit jealous that she was always with Nathaniel, but now her she is. In my arms. No one else around. I noticed she was crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She didn't make eye contact she just looked down and continued her quiet sobs.

"You can tell me what's wrong. I'm nice," I reassured her.

"I-I uhhh. C-Chloé made fun of me in front of everyone. Everybody, probably thinks I'm a freak now." She cried some more into my chest. I blushed a little. It's not my fault my crush is right there in my arms.

"Hey look at me," I brought two fingers to her chin, and lifted her head up to look at me. She looked scared. She really was shy. "I don't think you're a freak, and neither do my friends. I actually think your cat ears and tail make you look cute." She blushed and looked away. I wasn't lying at all. I mean I loved how she wore cat themed clothes. Even the simple dress she wore today was adorable.

 Even the simple dress she wore today was adorable

The dress you were wearing. (If you don't like it change it.)

Edit: I just googled cat dress and 12 year old me liked this. So many people hate this so I can delete it if you guys would like,  just say so.

"Hey, how about you hang out with my friends and I after school?" I asked. She looked scared. I knew she wasn't used to groups, but this would be good for her. Okay, maybe I was an excuse to talk to her more, but we weren't alone. Her eyes suddenly sparkled.

"Can Nathaniel come?" Of course she asked if her best friend could come. I had to admit I was a bit jealous. To stop myself from lashing out, I put on a fake smile and nodded.

"Come one let's get to class." I walked and she followed.

Y/n POV

We reached the class and had to walk in. We weren't late but we were the last people coming in. I hate when that happens. Everyone stares at you. That's the last thing I need after what happpened before. I thought of Adrien, smiled, and walked in. I did an okay job at avoiding everyone's gaze until Chloé piped up.

"Why are you smiling, Freak?" She asked in a condescending tone I really didn't appreciate. My face fell.

"That's more like it," She cackled. What a witch. I continued to my seat, and began to pay attention to the teacher who had now arrived.

A/N: Not bad for my first x reader, don't you think? Sorry there wasn't much romance. There will be in part 2. I just needed some backstory, because that's the kind of writer I am. I feel most of my one shots will be like this. Instead of a normal girl there will be a twist. Like neko for example. I will take requests, but no x boy readers.

Also Kitty Crush (this oneshot) is a full book. Check it out in my profile

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment, and request.