Scarlet Lady AU Part 2

Adrien POV

I passed a store selling some superhero merch. It warmed my heart seeing Scarlet Lady and Cat Noir Merch. The stores didn't have that before. My phone beeped and I took it out of my pocket. I saw that it was a new post on the Noir Blog. Alya tried for so long to get an interview from Scarlet, but Scar seemed to have something against her and  always rudely declined. She soon became discouraged and tried talking to Chat. She learned that Chat was more than happy to talk to her, so she deleted her Scarlet Blog and made the Noir blog.

I felt so  good knowing that I was able to help Chat get more recognition. I mean King Bee also has merch and gets mention in the Noir Blog, but I don't like to brag. I also noticed how much better y/n looks these days. She smiles more and is way less tired. I hope she's been getting more sleep now.  She's my friend and I care about her.

Speaking of people I care about, my thoughts drifted to Chat. She is so beautiful and smart. We haven't talked about the time she kissed me, but I've noticed her winking and blowing kisses to me every now and then. I'm not sure if I'm just seeing things. 

Even if it is my imagination and Chat isn't flirting with me, Scar has made it painfully obvious that she's flirting with me. She is constantly trying to kiss me, and tries to cuddle me instead of helping Chat fight.  She tells me, "I'm too cute for manual labor," and that, "that mangy alley cat can do it just fine by herself." I try not to lose my temper arounder, but she makes it so hard.

As I exited my limo I felt someone grab me. I tried to scream, but they had already gagged me.

"Mmmbf!" I was my muffled yell as I turned to face my captor. It was an akuma.

"You're coming with me," he announced as he grabbed me and started jumping towards the eiffel tower.

Time Skip

Well this turned into a horrible day. Here I am, gagged, and being held at the top of the eiffel tower. On the bright side, I might be able to see Chat. On the other hand, I won't be able to help her. I struggled and tried to yell, but it was all for nought. The akuma only chuckled darkly.

"You poor boy. Are you wondering why I have you here?" I nodded frantically. "Well if you must know, I was recently rejected by my crush, because she had a crush on the one and only Adrien Agreste. That's you." I knew that. "Once I get you out of the picture, she will like me and we'll live happily ever after. I'm only keeping you around as bait for Scarlet Lady and Cat Noir. Then I'll get rid of you." First of all, ouch. He forgot about King Bee. Second of all, Noooooo! I don't want to die.

"You're not hurting a hair on his pretty little head." OMG it's Cat Noir. I'm fangirling so hard in my head. She turned back to her so called partner. "Scar! A little help!"

"For the last time it's Scarl-" She paused when she saw me. "Adrikins!" Hmmmm. Where have I heard that nickname before? It sounds familiar. Scar had a look of determination on her face. She ran up angrily to the akuma and swung her yo-yo viciously. I was impressed for half a second, then the akuma grabbed her yo-yo and swung her around. Of course she isn't good at fighting, she's never done it. I would have facepalmed if my hands weren't bound.

Chat wasn't having any of it. She facepalmed then cut of my bounds and removed my gag. She stole a quick glance at Scar,who the akuma was still having fun with. She was getting her butt kicked. Chat smiled at me before picking me up bridal style, and jumping off the tower.

Apparently jumping off the eiffel tower is a lot scarier out of costume, as I screamed the whole way down. Chat landed perfectly on a roof, and began sprinting away. "I wish King Bee was here, she mumbled."  She turned her attention back to me. "What about you model boy. Have a crush on anyone?"

I blushed. I was being carried by my crush! "Um, no. What about you?" She stared at me seriously.

"Can I trust you?" I nodded so fast I think I got whiplash. Her expression loosened and turned into a dreamy smile.  "I do have a crush. On King Bee.  He's just so handsome and helpful, and he believes in me when no one does. He's just amazing. I've seen Scar flirt with him though. He probably likes her back, who in their right mind would choose me over Scar?"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Chat looked at me in surprise. "I mean you're awesome. You're so much better than Scar. You do all the the work. I'm sure King Bee likes you back. Plus you two would make a cute couple."

She blushed and looked at me. "Do you really think so?"

"I know so. I met him once. He told me about how much he likes you and how he'd be the luckiest guy in the world if you went out with him." It wasn't a complete lie. I haven't met him, but I am him and I do think those things so it counts.

Chat went quiet after that. I hope I didn't ruin anything. We arrived at my house and Chat dropped me through the window I left open. "Stay safe Adrien. We'll defeat the akuma for you." The shock of being carried by my superhero crush had set in and I was unable to say anything. I just stood there dazed at waved. She jumped out the window  leaving to go help Scar, if she hasn't already gotten her miraculous taken.

"Your Highness?" Pollen asked, as she flew out of my pocket. "You need to transform!" Oh Yeah.

"Pollen, Buzz On!"

Time Skip

The villain was pretty easy to defeat. Scar had taken my place as the hostage, and the villain only let her keep her Miraculous so she could act as bait for Chat and I. That was stupid on the akuma's part, but really lucky for Scar.

Anyways we won, Hawkmoth lost and Paris is safe. Chat and I agreed to parol together tonight. So here were, alone, under the beautiful moon. Chat looked nervous. In all the time I've known her, I've never seen her like this. It was kind of cute.

"Um King Bee? Can I tell you something?" Wait what would she need to tell me?

"Sure."

"I don't really know how to tell you this so I guess I'll show you." What are-

The next thing I knew her lips were pressed tightly against mine.  I froze. I didn't she would kiss me. She noticed I wasn't kissing back and pulled away. She looked so heartbroken.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't me-" I cut her off with a deeper kiss. She quickly melted into the kiss.

When we broke apart her eyes sparkled.

"Does this mean..?"

"It does." 

She smiled brightly as I wrapped my hands around he waist and lifted her up. I spun her around as her laughter echoed through the air.

A/n: This could have been finished months ago,  but I couldn't figure out the ending. I finally sat down and finished it though so I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and request.