Promise Ring (Edited)

Author's note

So the back story to this is I lost my favorite ring and I'm trying to find it (*cries*) so I just got this idea from it. Wish me luck so I can find it :'(. But enjoy this one-shot! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tyler lost the promise ring that Justin gave him and can't find it. He just set it down for 2 secs and then he went back to get it and he can't find it anymore. He doesn't want Justin to get mad at him for losing it. So he has to try and find it before Justin gets back from hanging with his friends.)

Tyler's POV

T- Oh no no no no. *looks at the table to see no ring on top of it* Where is the ring? *rubs the back of his head getting worried and sad*

T- (I got to find it)

T- *looks around near the table to find nothing but dust under the couch and table*

T-( Where the fuck did it go??) *starts tearing up but stands up looking around the apartment trying to find it*

T- Oh no. Shit. Where the fuck did it go?? *gets more sad while tears stream down his face* Please don't say I lost it ~whispers~ *Wipes the tears away but the tears start going down his face more and more*

Narrator's POV

(He has been looking around the house for the past hour double checking every place around the house. He starts crying more knowing Justin might get angry at him for losing it. He starts giving up but still tries and find it. It was no use since he searched every place in the apartment at least 3 times. Every corner and every furniture. He couldn't find it. He gave up on trying to find it. Tears start streaming down his face knowing Justin would get mad at him. He tries so hard not to cry but it's no use. Tyler decides to just give up and face reality.)

Tyler's POV

~gets up from the couch and heads to the bedroom with tears streaming down his face. He opens the door and goes to the bed going under the cover. Tears started rolling down his face going to his pillow which made a wet spot on the pillow. Tyler gets tired and starts going to sleep until...~

Justin's POV

(I haven't seen Tyler since this morning and he hasn't texted me. He would normally text me and I'm worried. This whole day I was with my friends and the sun is starting to go down. I'm glad I'm going home now. I'm just worried about Tyler. I miss him and I'm worried.)

J- (I'm currently saying bye to my friends about to go home. I miss my baby. I hope he is ok.) Bye guys! *waves to his friends and goes into his car driving off*

(After a 1 hour drive Justin got home)

J- *knocks on the door but doesn't hear anything* (weird) *unlocks the door to see no one in the living room*

J- Tyler?? Where are you?

Tyler's POV

T-(almost asleep until he heard someone call his name.) Shit Justin's here*gets worried and covers his whole body crying again* (He is going to be so mad at me) *starts crying more and lightly starts sobbing*

J- *hears the sobbing in the bedroom* Tyler? Are you okay baby? *gets worried and opens the door to see Tyler under the cover and goes to Tyler*

J- What's wrong baby?? Why are you sad? *gets sad*

T- *starts crying more* I-I'm s-sor-sorry *stutters a lot and starts crying more*

J- Baby what are you sorry for?? You didn't do anything wrong. *gets more worried*

T- I-I lo-lost t-the pr-promi-promise ri-ring yo-you gave t-to m-me *starts crying more*

J- *gets upset* Aww baby that's not your fault. You are okay. Don't worry baby. *uncover's the cover from Tyler's face using his thumb to remove Tyler's tears and kisses his forehead*

J- Where did you last see it?

T- *calms down a little but still crying*

T- On t-the tab-table in t-the liv-living ro-room.

J- *kisses Tyler again* I'll go try finding it ok? *hugs Tyler*

T- O-ok*going back under the covers*

J- I love you baby *smiles a little and goes to the living room and looks around the table and on the floor seeing it right next to the couch and smiles when he finds it and goes back to the bedroom removing the cover above Tyler's head* I found it *smiles*

T- *widens eyes* OMG *starts smiling and takes it from Justin putting it on his finger and looking at Justin and says* Thank you so much *smiles* I love you *kisses him*

J- *releases from the kiss* I love you more

T- *looks at the ring* I am for sure never taking this ring off ever again. I don't want to lose it again since it means so much to me. *smiles and looks at Justin and hugs him* I love you so much. Please stay with me forever. I'm more in love with you every single day and the more I see you I realize how lucky I am to have an amazing boyfriend like you *hugs Justin tightly* You mean the world to me *lets go of Justin from the hug and smiles at him*

J-I love you so much more baby. And I will never I mean never ever leave you because I fall in love with you more and more every single day. You have no idea. *smiles at him and kisses him a bunch of times*

T & J- *Hears barking*

J- *looks down and see's Mika and picks her up* Hi Mika *smiles and kisses her*

M- *licks him a lot then licks Tyler a lot*

T & J- *laughs*

T- (looks at the ring and smiles realizing how lucky he was to have an amazing boyfriend like Justin) *looks at Justin who is playing with Mika and realizes that one day. He will be his one and only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S THE END!

I hope you guys enjoyed it! And I actually can't believe I wrote something after 37492489 years. I got this idea bc I lost my ring *cries* but I am trying to find it so wish me luck! Anyways I hope you guys had an amazing day!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Instagram: _Jylersghostzone_

This chapter has 1093 words!