•lily l. potter•

Status: @justStacie

Title:

•I'm bad at titles so come up with your own
•Or use...
-there's a thin line between love and hate
-love and hate

Quotes:

"Stop smirking at me Malfoy, and help me with this damn assignment."

"Well Tiger-Lily if you give me that sass, I might just have to decline that request."

"Come on, I have quidditch practice in an hour, and this needs to be done before that!"

"Maybe if you're nice to me I'll help you."

"Malfoy I swear to god I'm going to sock you in the face if you don't do your damn job and help me!"

Characters:

Katherine McNamara as Lily Potter

Lucky Blue Smith as Scorpius Malfoy

Plot:

Lily Potter was determined to hate Scorpius Malfoy since the day she met him.

It didn't matter that he was her brother's best friend, or that he had been dating her cousin for the last year, and it certainly didn't matter that her entire family loved him.

Lily just downright disliked Scorpius. She hated that stupid smirk he always gave her. She hated how every girl in hogwarts fawned over him. She hated how he was good at everything. And most importantly she hated the way he made her heart race whenever he was near. So Lily stuck to secretly hating him.

That is until fifth year approaches and classes begin to get harder and harder. Lily was a good student. Just absolutely horrible in potions. In desperation, she requests Slughorn for a tutor and gets stuck with none other then Scorpius Malfoy, who of course is stupendous at potions.

But as the tutoring sessions increase and Lily and Scorpius become closer, it becomes harder and harder to bottle up her feelings and despise boy she had been so determined to hate.

Guidelines/Extra details:

- Scorpius is very flirtatious. He smirks and winks a lot. HE IS NOT A MAN WHORE THAT GETS WITH EVERY GIRL!! Keep that in mind and do not write him that way!
- Lily must be in GRYFFINDOR
-Scorpius must be in Slytherin and best friends with Albus
-Scorpius must be dating Rose at the beginning of the book (if you rly don't want this pm me and lmk ur idea)
-Scorpius is a seventh year and Lily is a fifth year
-Lily is very fierce and sassy however she has a soft side. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty and stand up for herself
-Lily and Hugo are best friends!!! But Lily is also very close with Rose.
-They both play quidditch. Both are seekers