Prologue

((Disclaimer - I do not own Percy Jackson. I only own Alex.

Personally I don't think I look like Rick Riordan but oh well.

Now enough from me.

On with the story!!!))

Alexandra and Perseus are twins.

Son and Daughter of Poseidon.

There births would change prophecies and endanger hundreds of Demigods around the world.

August 18 1993, Sally Jackson returned home from the hospital with the twins in her arms.

After putting them to bed she called there father, Poseidon the Geek God of the sea, earthquakes, storms, and horses.

These 4 thing would be split between the two children making them extremely dangerous and powerful.

Sally and Poseidon quickly discussed the plans for the two.

Poseidon was putting all three of them in danger just by being present and he knew he had to move fast, and get one of the children out of there and lower the risks for the future.

Finally they decided Alex would be going with her father to a camp where she would be safe while Percy stayed with Sally until the time was right.

In a sea breeze Poseidon was gone leaving Sally and Percy alone.

Poseidon knew of two places that his forbidden daughter would be safe, Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter.

One for Greek demigods and one for Roman demigods.

He knew from the prophecies that Percy would go to Camp Half-Blood and these twins needed to stay apart.

Much to Poseidon's annoyance he would have to take Alex to Camp Jupiter.

As he came closer to the boundary be changed his form slightly turning from his human Greek for to his human Roman one.

He knew one thing for sure Alex would get no respect at this camp, as Neptune was not as respected and Poseidon is.

In the midday heat, Neptune burst through the Camps boundaries, towards the river, but he was stopped by masses of Roman demigods. Sighing Neptune stopped and waited for someone to notice or maybe have an inkling about who he was, but much to his dismay nobody did, so he changed into his full sized Roman form shadowing above all of the Roman demigods.

Looking shocked they backed away, allowing him to shrink back into his human form.

After speaking to Lupa he was told to be in charge he handed over the bundle and vanished into the sea breeze. As a God he knew it would never work, but even so he prayed silently that Percy and Alex would be safe.

((Okay guys so this is my first story. I'll try and update when I can but after the first few chapters it might slow down.

This is being transferred so a few chapters a written already.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks Ila))