A New Morning, A New Adventure

Alex's P.O.V
I could hear whispering coming from the side of my bed.
I could also feel Nico's arms wrapped around my waist.
'Why's he in here with her?' One voice asked
'I don't know! Why don't we wake them up and ask them Jason!?'
'Shut it Valdez! You're not helping!'
'You don't say Pipes.'
'Guys, Shut up now.' I grumbled into Nico.
'She awakens!'
'Shut it Valdez!' Nico moaned.
I giggled and I could hear Piper laughing behind Nico.
I must've rolled over in the night.
My face was in Nico's chest rather than facing the wall.
Oh well.
I could hear Jason grumbling about the fact that me and Nico were in the same bed.
I had to giggle at that.
I lifted my head up and smiled at Leo, Piper and Jason.
'Hey guys, Whatcha doing?' I asked innocently, only just looking over Nico's arm.
I could see Nico opening his eyes and smirking.
'Waiting for you two to get up. Chiron wants to talk to us about the prophecy.' Jason said, glaring at Nico's head.
'Okay, give me 5 minutes. Nicki get up!' I taunted climbing over him to the wardrobe and get some clothes.
Leo stifled a laugh.
'A.J. Don't. Go. There.' Nico replied through gritted teeth.
'Sorry, but it's one of the only ways to wake you up fully without pouring water on you.' I replied innocently.
I grabbed my clothes -a Camp Half-Blood top and Black sweatpants- and walked to the bathroom.
I guessed that they were either Annabeth's or out of the camp collection.

Nico's P.O.V
Man Alex can be annoying sometimes.
But I guess that's part of the reason I love her.
I kicked off the covers and walked over to the shadiest corner of the room.
'I'll be back in a few.' I grumbled as I stepped into the shadows.
I grabbed my clothes -a black shirt with dancing skeletons on the front and some black jeans and walked into the bathroom of my Cabin.

Jason's P.O.V
I stood awkwardly in the middle of the Poseidon cabin and waited for Nico and Alex to come back.
After about 3 minutes of waiting, with Leo tapping something in Morse code and Piper glaring at the bathroom door, Nico shadow travelled back into the room.
Piper jumped, Leo fell over and I just stood there.
I was so use to Nico popping up randomly, him shadow traveling like that didn't bother me anymore.
I walked over to Leo and helped him up off the floor.
Alex them emerged from the bathroom and walked over to Nico, grabbing his hand.
'Well let's go then.' She tiredly mumbled putting her face into Nico's chest.
Piper awed, Leo gagged, I groaned loudly and Nico just smirked.
It was going to be one of those days.

Nico ended up giving Alex a piggy back up to the Big House; I think she'd nearly fallen asleep on the way over.
I opened the door to see Chiron and Mr. D sitting waiting for us around the 'council table' which was a ping pong table.
Nico placed Alex in a chair and she bolted upright.
Leo sat on one side of her, Nico on the other.
Mr. D and Chiron sat at opposite ends of the table, while Piper and I sat on the other side of the table, a spare seat opposite Leo.
Then Annabeth ran in and took the seat opposite Leo.
'I feel that there is need to issue a quest. The prophecy Rachel gave us yesterday needs to be for filled.' Chiron said glancing at us each in turn.
'This is the prophecy in question for all who were not present at the time:
2 Sons, 1 Daughter of the Greek Big 3,
Darkness, Air and Earth a quest to complete,
to travel to where the sun never shows,
to find the truth and be set free,
Prince of Darkness,
Princess of Sea,
Prince of Air,
These are the three,
One will return before the end,
But soon will see the others again.
Does anybody have ant ideas about the people involved?' Chiron asked.
'Well it's children of the Big three and at the moment there are only three of them at camp.' Annabeth started.
'Yeah, Jason, Alex and Nico.' Leo added.
'Nico would be Prince of Darkness,' I saw Nico wince out the corner of my eye, 'Jason Prince of Air and Alex Princess of Sea.' Piper said motioning to each of us in turn.
'Now might me a good time to point out that I have no control over water.' Alex added.
'Yeah she's more of the Earth shaker type, that's why we call her Quake.' I added as the end.
Nico nodded.
'She's pretty good at the storm stuff too but no Hydrokinesis for Alex.' Nico mentioned.
Alex nodded this time.
'The land where the sun never shows' that's got to be underground.' Leo said.
Everyone nodded.
'Well, at noon today, Argus will drive you into town so that your quest can start. From what the prophecy says, we'll be seeing one of you before your quest is over.' Chiron added motioning towards the door.
And with that we all left.