Wandering through Tartarus together

Nico's P.O.V
When I woke up all of the monsters were gone.
Lying on the ground a few metre's away was an unconscious Alex.
I scrambled over to her.
'Alex. Wake up we need to get out of here! Alex please come on!'
She looked pretty banged up, but so was I.
Gods, only knows what would have happened if we hadden't landed in this River.
Where were we?
I looked up to try and find out but all i saw was darkness, even the Underworld wasn't this dark, the only place I know of that looks this dark is....... Styx!
I looked around and saw nothing but darkness.
I could only hear the running water from the River.
I silently thanked all of the Gods that we'd landed in the only safe River in the whole of Tartarus the Acheron.
But even then I knew we weren't out of this completely.
The whole purpose of the River Acheron is to show the deaths you've caused, and between me and Alex, there soon would be alot of spirits here.
I could keep them away for a while but we needed to get out of here.
When I looked across the bank, my breath hitched.
The house of Nyx.
'Alex! Come on please. We need to go!' I said harshly.
'What in the name of all things Roman happened?' Alex mumbled.
'Well I was hoping you could tell me....I know where we are now but I have no idea how we got here.'
'Styx!'
'Alex?'
'You remember the monsters coming right?' I nodded. 'Well after that one caught you off guard, I got upset, like, really upset. My powers got out of control and I killed all of the monsters, but I blacked out, when I next came too we were falling, so I grabbed hold of you just before I blacked out from hitting the water.'
'F**k!' I whispered. 'Alex, how are we not dead from hitting the water?'
'How am i meant to know, I think it cushioned the fall but we still look terrible.'
'Yeah I noticed. Alex we aren't in the Underworld anymore.'
'What d'you mean? Where are we then?'
'I think were in Tartarus.'
'F**k!' She swore.
I smirked, Alex hardly ever swore but when she did it was super cute.
'Really di Angelo!' She was laughing as well now.
'I hate to ruin the mood but we need to go. If we stay here too long we'll only cause trouble. We need to find the Doors of Death and get out of here.'
'Okay then lets go.'

Alex's P.O.V
Once we were both standing, which did take a while, and alot of leaning on each other, we started head in the direction that Nico thought the doors were.
'According to my sources,' Nico started.
'You mean the ones I never get to find out about?' I asked innocentaly.
'Yes.' He said simply, the tone showed he was annoyed but he was smiling, 'Those sources tell me that the Doors haven't moved in a long time, that's why we had so many monster problems, it wasn't just the fact that there were 3 children of the elder Gods together at once.'
'So somethings happened to the doors then?' I asked.
'Yeah, demi-gods keep trying to kill monsters but they just keep coming back, well faster then they should anyway.'
'Something deffinaltly needs to be done about that.'
Nico nodded as we reached to top of an embankment.
When we saw what was going on we both stopped.
'I think we found the problem.'
Thousands of monsters were standing in the valley, standing in lines, as if queing for something.
In front of them, a large set of doors stood freely.
There were two giants guarding them; One holding a clipboard and one pushing a button.
'The giants have control over the Doors of Death.' Nico stated grimly.

'I can smell demi-gods.'
'As can I.'
'What would Half-Bloods be doing I down here?'
'They wouldn't be stupid enough to come into these lands.'
'You never know with Half-Bloods, there pretty stupid.'
I was getting annoyed with these monsters pooping on my parade!
'Or we can be pretty smart.' Nico yelled from next to me.
'Yeah! Who says we're not smart?' I shouted.
It was a pretty stupid move but we didn't care.
We were going insane.
If we stayed down here any longer who knew what would happen.
'Gods Alex, I thought you'd be slapping me for yelling that.' Nico smirked.
'Normally I would but to be perfectly honest I don't care about anything at the moment. As long as your with me nothing else matters.'
'That has to be the most romantic thing you've ever said Jackson.'
'Shut it di Angelo. Maybe I still wanna get out of this alive.'

Monsters charged towards us.
Our battle reflexes took control.
Left and right monsters were dying.
We were doing alright seeing as there were thousands of monsters charging towards us.
'How-you-holding-up?' Nico asked breathlessly from beside me.
'Better-than-expected-you?'
'Same-it-was-kinda-stupid-of-us-to-do-this-though.'
'Agreed-lets-never-do-this-again.'
'Don't kill them. The mistress could use them for the awakening.'
Nico and I turned to look at one another, still killing monsters.
'Oh Styx.' We both said glaring at the giants.
'Take them alive!' The giant holding the clipboard yelled to the monsters.
'Would you shut up?!?' I screamed.
'Are you talking to me daughter of Neptune?'
'Yes! And if you heard me to begin with I asked you to shut the f**k up!'
'I'd watch your mouth, my mother isn't as lenient as my brothers and I are.'
'Alex calm down.' Nico said quietly.
The monsters had stopped attacking now, which was a little worrying but also a good thing.
Gaea needed us alive so they weren't allowed to fight us without a plan.
'Si aspetta davvero che io sia calmo? Dopo tutto quello che è successo negli ultimi giorni?'
(You really expect me to be calm? After everything that's happened in the last few days?)
I ranted, I rant in Italian, it's quite amusing honestly.
'Alex mi dispiace che questo è accaduto ma per favore calmati. Non abbiamo bisogno di nessun ripetizioni di prima.'
(Alex I'm sorry that this happened but please calm down. We don't need any repeats of earlier.)
'Scusi. Ti amo.' I replied.
(Sorry. I love you.)
'Va bene. Ti amo troppo.'
(It's okay. I love you too.)

Third P.O.V
'How sweet, now lets see how you behave when you meet my brothers.'
The two demi-gods looked at the giants, confusion written all over there faces.
The giant that had been holding the button snapped his fingers and sleep suddenly overcame the two.
They fell to their knees, dropped their weapons adm then collapsed into a pile.
After a few moments several monsters had the two demi-gods gagged and bound, ready to be taken to there brothers.
'Stay here and let no-one in or out of the doors until I return.' the giant that had been holding the clipboard said to the one who had been holding the button.
He grabbed hold of the bonds and flashed over to his brothers Prometheus and Epimetheus.
'Brothers, I have something for you. Mother sent me with prisoners.'