Watching and Waiting cont.

((Unless you were confused and thought I was Rick Riordan writing a Fanfiction, I'm sadly not. All rights belong to Uncle Rick. And have any of you read The Demigod Files!?! I got it yesterday and I love it to bits. It's so good!!

Ila))

Third Person P.O.V

'Well our dads don't want Quake in the camp so that must mean that they have a reason... they wouldn't do this for no reason would they?' Jason asked.

'Good point but come on Jason you can't expect the Gods to have a reason for everything! Maybe they just don't want her in the camp.' Nico replied.

'Jason will you please shut up! I'm trying to sleep in here and you and whoever your talking to are not helping with that situation!'

A voice sounded from inside the tent, tired having just been woken up by the boys chatting, Alex Jackson with no memory loss poked her head out of the tent, her hair sticking up in many directions.

'Glad to see you up A.J. now come on we need to try and figure out a way of getting all three of us into the camp!' Jason shouted back.

He was right and Alex new it, they were both tired of being stuck out in the cold with only each other for company as Chiron would no longer allow campers to come and talk to them, as he feared that they would become trapped outside the boundary as well.

'Who are you talking to anyway, it's 4 in the morning and Chiron said that no one was allowed to come out and talk to us anymore!'

'Well Alex did it ever cross your mind that I may not be talking to someone from inside camp?'

'You'd better not be talking to the monsters in the wood again Jason, cuz I will personally kill you!' she shouted back.

'Okay.....that's enough! You two need to stop yelling at each other so we can figure out what we're going to do about the situation!'

'Okay. Am I imagining things or can I hear Nico di Angelo sitting outside the tent talking to Jason at 4 o'clock in the morning!?!' Alex asked excited.

'No Alex you can in fact hear Nico di Angelo sitting outside the tent that you are sitting in at 4 o'clock in the morning!' Jason said back, sarcastically.

That's when it hit Nico, they were all children of the Greek big three.

There were so many prophecies around there existence that it was dangerous for them to even know each other... it also meant that he was DATING HIS COUSIN!

Shaking off the thought he turned to look at his girlfriend.

Gods he'd missed her so much.

'Hey Alex. Care to come out and give me a hug I haven't seen you in nearly two months!' Nico exclaimed.

'Okay, Okay fine!' Alex said giggling.

They threw their arms round each other's neck and sat there hugging until Jason reminded them that they had to try and get into Camp Half-Blood.

Agreeing that it was a priority they also decided that sleep was important too, so they went into the tent and drifted slowly off to sleep, with on one on guard, thinking of ideas of how to get through that border.