Dinner, Campfire and Getting Claimed

Alex P.O.V
I left Chiron's office in the big house.
I went back to ask him the way to the dining hall because I had no idea where I was meant to be going, seeing as I hadn't been conscious when I first got into camp and Nico and Jason probably weren't outside waiting for me, so I went back to ask Chiron the way there which in my head seemed like the smartest thing to do.
I could hear him talking to someone, maybe he was talking to himself. 'Percy never said he had a sister.'
He kept saying the same thing over and over again. I knocked on the door and Chiron came over, but he was no longer in a wheelchair he was half horse, a centaur!
'Oh, Hello Miss. Jackson. How can I help you?' he asked.
'Sorry if I've interrupted something, it's just I realised that I didn't know the way to the dining hall.' I replied.
'No, you haven't interrupted anything. I'll show you the way, sadly even though you seem to know your Godly parent you'll have to sit with the Hermes cabin or you can sit either Mr. Grace or Mr. di Angelo until it's conformed.' he stated with a forced smile.
'Oh okay, Chiron, who's Percy?'
'He's a camper here. He's currently 'Missing in Action'. That's why everyone is so on edge. No-body can figure out where he's gone.' Chiron replied getting even grimmer.
Great, it's like getting Nico something he actually likes for his birthday. He looks grim and worried, all day but the only reason he's doing it is because he doesn't want people to know he has emotions! I smiled slightly at the thought.
Chiron moved towards the door and motioned for me to follow him as a conch blew in the distance.
Now let me tell you I jumped in the air and grabbed the hit of my sword, and Chiron chuckled when he saw me do that.
At Camp Jupiter a horn means that camp is under attack and everyone needs to be on high alert, so back at CJ what I was doing would be normal.
But here not so much.
Campers where walking past me smirking and sniggering as I held tightly onto the hilt of my sword.
They were laughing!
I wanted to yell at them for not getting ready, there camp was under attack and I was the only one who seemed to care!
'Miss. Jackson, the conch means that we need to head down to the dining hall for dinner.'
'Oh, the last time I heard a conch was before a battle at my last camp.' I started shuffling uncomfortably.
Nico, Jason, Piper and Leo ran towards me and Chiron.
Leo and Piper looked puzzled by the fact that I was holding my sword hilt whereas Jason was smirking at my face and Nico looked more worried then I'd ever seen him.
'Thank the Gods!' Nico exclaimed throwing his arms round me.
Nearby campers looked like they were about to faint at that.
I just laughed.
'Nico, I'm fine! Don't worry, Chiron's explained it to me already!'
Jason had doubled over laughing now.
When he finally managed to contain himself, Piper smacked him upside the head.
At that Nico smirked, I laughed and Leo caught on fire.
I jumped back in surprise and Leo looked very, very hurt at my reaction.
Piper smiled 'Leo, you're on fire!'
'What!' he glanced down at his shirt and squealed like a 12 year old girl.
And at that I fell over laughing!
Jason did the same but laughing at me.
Piper did the same but laughing at Jason and Nico, he was snorting trying not to laugh.
It didn't work at soon all 4 of us where laughing while Leo ran round screaming.
Chiron had gone down to dinner, leaving us all just up the hill, laughing like crazies.

I ended up sitting next to Nico at dinner.
A girl named Annabeth had to come and get us, apparently we were all being 'too loud and we were disturbing dinner'.
Everyone kept looking over and checking to see if I was completely mental.
This is the reason why.
Leo's hair was still smoking from earlier and every time I glanced over at the Hephaestus table and saw Leo I burst out laughing thus setting Nico off at the same time, then of course Jason and Piper would look over at us with everyone else and would start laughing.
Sadly Leo's hair would catch fire 'cause he kinda knew exactly what we were laughing about so that was the pattern for the hole of dinner!
No-one else got it but it was still stupidly funny!

By the time Campfire came around, all 5 of us where in a continuous fit of giggles, which amused nobody.
I could only imagine what Reyna would say to us being like this.
We got to the fire-pit and everyone sat in there parentage groups, so sadly we had to say goodbye to Leo (Flame-head) and Piper (Beauty Queen).
I sat up the back with Nico and Jason, where we messed around until Chiron came in and told us to stop.
We didn't.
So we ended up being split up and sitting at the front really close to the fire so that Chiron could keep an eye on us.
Nico was sitting near the exit surrounded by Apollo kids, I was in the middle of the arena surrounded by Nemesis kids and Jason was on the far side surrounded by Aphrodite kids, lucky for him, which meant he was sitting next to Piper!
After a couple of songs and the message that Capture the Flag would be being played on Friday (It's Tuesday).
'And also I would like you all to welcome back Jason Grace, who has finally made his way back inside the camp boundaries.' Campers laughed 'Nico di Angelo who has come back from looking for Percy.'
Annabeth stood up.
'Did you find him?' She asked.
Nico shook his head.
Everyone either sighed or groaned.
'And finally I'd like everyone to meet our newest camper...could you come up here please Alex.'
I don't know who everyone was expected to walk up, but for some reason I don't think they were expecting a girl to walk up.
I stood awkwardly at the front of the campfire in front of everyone waiting for Chiron to continue.
'Mr. Grace, Mr. di Angelo could you come up here as well please?'
Both of the boys nodded and walked up, Nico on my left and Jason on my right.
I started shaking, Nico grabbed my hand.
I smiled at him and he smiled back.
'These three campers,' Chiron started 'Knew each other from outside of camp. They knew each other secrets and Jason and Alex have grown up together,' Piper scowled from where the Aphrodite cabin was seated, 'And Nico, is I'm not mistaken you have strong feelings towards Alex. Yes, I saw how overprotective you got earlier.'
Nico's frown turned softer and a blush spread over his cheeks.
'Now as you may or may not know, I would like to introduce to you Alexandra Jackson Daughter of Neptune.'
Gasps echoed around the campfire.

Third Person P.O.V
A blue trident glowed over Alex's head.
At the same time a white eagle glowed over Jason's head and a black skull above Nico's head.
All of the campers gasped.
'Di Immortals!' Chiron exclaimed.

Rachel was walking into the campfire, when suddenly she went stiff, her eyes started to glow and green smoke poured out of her mouth.
3 raspy voices came out of her mouth:
2 Sons, 1 Daughter of the Greek Big 3,
Darkness, Air and Earth a quest to complete,
to travel to where the sun never shows,
to find the truth and be set free,
Prince of Darkness,
Princess of Sea,
Prince of Air,
These are the three,
One will return before the end,
but soon will see the others again.
And with that Rachel collapsed.