stolen food

It was nearly lunch and Korosensie said that he'll be back in 15 mins because he was getting food from merry old England. You turn your head to see a red-headed boy, it was Karma. you tended to avoid him because of his violent side of him, towards you he was a caring boy who helped you if you needed it but he acted in a way that scared you.                                                                

"Hey, Y/N you haven't started to eat yet" you herd you best friend say, Toka Yada was one of your most trusted yet distant friend, however you two got along very well. After hearing Toka's words you didn't reply but got out you F/C box out with your lunch containing it. In the corner of your eye you saw Terasaka, you didn't know him all to well just that he wasn't the eaisest person to get along with, he even scared you a few times but all you knew is that he had the biggest crush on you.                                 

Teraska's POV                                                                                                                                                                      I just ate a peace of my lunch then my sight was glued on Y/N, the way her glistening E/C shine in the sun with inecense cursed upon them, oh how it made me feel was a dark spell put on me, eating away at me, i could never focus on my homework or anything because all i had on mind was her, her beauty, her lips, her eyes just everything fit to perfection on her.

Your POV

Noticing his gaze i try to ignore it and eat my lunch, then you notice a peace of your lunch is missing,                                                                                                                                                                                     "KARMA!" you yell as he stole your apple, replyed with much as a stupid face with is tonge out. Suddenly Karma grabbed you by your collor and wispered in you ear,                                                         "Don't you dare look a Terasaka again, or you'll answer to me got that"Karma's words terefied you and all you did was jump up from your seat and ran from the classroom.                                         

Not long after you were by the tree in the front with you face in you knees, then you feel a pat on you head, it was Karma once again,                                                                                                                             "Sorry if i scared you, i didn't mean to,"                                                                                                                     "What do you want?" just then Karma put his hand under your chin and lifted you head, your eyes met, you couldn't help but blush a little and so you did.                                                                          "Open," he said on a flirty tone, and so you did but only a little and so he proseaded to place the apple he stole in your mouth, but he did it so quickly that you hardly  noticed; as soon as he palced to apple in you jaw you sat up with your legs crossed and spat out the apple and said,        "What the hell!"you yelled "I can feed myself y-know!" you continued to yell, everyone in the classroom even herd you it was that loud.

Just then you both were being hugged by a huge yellow shipper, korosensie you teach flew by and hugged you walst patting you on the head a couple of times,                                                                  "My, what are you two doing out here alone?" Korosensie teased you but all you could do was blush and say "Nothing" you were to embarresed to say what ocurred between you two.

I know that i have terreble spelling and puntuation but as i said idc so please enjoy