Chapter 2

After my first meal in my new home, Henry decides to take me out to show me around and introduce me to his friends.

I hear a voice in my head.

Patrick...

it whispers. Over and over again, like a broken record.

I frown and turn to Henry, "Do you know anyone named Patrick?"

He turns to me in shock, "How do you know him?"

I shrug, "I guess Butch must have brought him up while I was zoning out."

His cold hand squeezes my shoulder, "Kids have been going missing around here. A lot of them. I mean a lot. So be careful."

I look up from the ground and my eyes instantly widen, because the boy I saw in my vision is standing right there in front of me, along with two other boys. I'm assuming these are Henry's friends, because he smiles at them and says "What's up?"

The boy on The Boy's left is heavy-set, but not fat; he's more muscular. He has on a charcoal baseball cap and a black T-shirt with a regular pair of busted up blue jeans, and some even more busted up sneakers.

The other boy has platinum blonde hair, and he's pretty scrawny. He's no taller than Henry. He's wearing a muscle shirt, and jeans similar to the chubby kid's, and he has a pair of brown work boots on.

The boy from my visions is towering over us all, casting a fairly long shadow onto the ground. He has on an extremely layered outfit.

 He has on an extremely layered outfit

Jesus, it ain't that cold... I think to myself.

I glanced discreetly at my own outfit.

(Jeans are ripped in the front too)

Maybe I am a little underdressed?
No.
No I'm not.
I'm fine, I don't get cold.

The boy from my visions looks me up and down, I can see a flash of recognition in those piercing blue eyes of his.

My eyes are blue too, but a lot more intense. They're like the ocean, right before a storm. They have all sorts of whites and greys and blues in them. Sometimes they even look green.

Henry nods towards the guys, "Pearl, this is Vic, Patrick, and Belch."

They each wave at me as their names are called. I take mental note as the situation progresses, Chubby is Belch, Blondie is Vic, and Vision Boy is Patrick. Got it.

Henry then proceeds to introduce me to them, and then we go into Belch's car. He cranks up the heat, and I'm sandwiched between Patrick and Vic. Henry is in the passenger seat, Belch in the driver's, Patrick to my right, and Vic to my left.

Patrick notices my discomfort and sighs, pulling me closer to make more room for Vic.

Henry smirks, "Better huddle for warmth, guys. We're pullin' an all-nighter after we smoke these joints and it's gonna be collllld outside."

Vic groans out of annoyance. Patrick ignores Henry and frowns, examining me as if he'd seen me somewhere before...

I decided to turn my attention to the joints on the rolling tray in Henry's hand, thinking back to the first time I smoked. Ah, memories.