Chapter 5

Mr. Glassman walks in, "Alright, class, everybody shut up and pay attention."

Everyone gets quite and all eyes are on him. Henry sits down in front of me and Vic in the seat across from me, with Belch behind him - also putting Belch across from Patrick.

Mr.Glassman's gaze falls on me, "We have a new student today. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

I sigh and stand up, strutting to the front of the room and facing everyone. I take a deep breath, "My name is Pearl Bowers, and that's my new brother over there, Henry."

Mr. Glassman nods, "Very nice Pearl, go ahead and have a seat again will ya?"

I zone out until we recieve assignments, and then I hear Mr. Glassman speak up, "Get into groups of no less than three, no more than five. This is due on Wednesday."

The boys instantly band together and drag me with them. They then tell me about how we can work in the hallways, but they usually just go behind the stairs and smoke or something.

I follow them out into the hall, down, a few turns, and then we finally get to the back staircase, and we all go behind it by the window. Henry and Belch light up cigarettes, but me Patrick and Henry decide not to.

"Aye, we never lit that joint did we, Henry?" Belch asks.

Henry shakes his head, "Dude I don't think we even rolled it. I have no idea at this point."

We're interrupted by a bitchy looking blonde girl, her hair pulled into a skin tight pony tail. She has on the most ridiculous trashy yet childish outfit on.

 She has on the most ridiculous trashy yet childish outfit on

She walks up to me, "Hey, you're kinda pretty. And bitchy. I like it. We think you should be in our group."

A bunch of other girls, who look like wannabe versions of herself, come out from behind the corner.

I stare at her blankly, "Under what circumstances?"

She puts her hand on her hip, "You change your style and cut off these bozos, no offense to your hot brother."

I cringe briefly at that and shake my head, "Meh; I'm not interested in becoming a Madonna look alike, but thanks."

She looks at me for a moment before sighing deeply, "Fine then. Have it your way."

Then, she snatches my pen out of my hand, "Good luck trying to survive this school, sweetie. Bye, Henry."

"I'll be back for my pen, bitch."

They all run towards the hall as the bell for lunch rings. I go after them, the boys tailgating me. I yank open the front doors and spot her, she has on a bright pink puffer coat.

She needs to stop trying so hard.

She's at the edge of the stairs. I quickly go up to her, putting my hands on her shoulders, and

pushing

her

down.

She screams out in agony and fear as she tumbles down like a little hall, her bones audibly cracking. I grin and slowly walk down the stairs.

Leaning down, I put my right foot over top of her chest, and push down so hard that she begins to cough and wheeze.

I then rip her coat off of her body and start stripping her down until my pen falls out of the pocket of her pants. I narrow my eyes and point at her with my pen, "I told you I'd get it back."

I laugh again as I back onto the bottom step, "I hope everybody likes your Disney Princess panties!"

I turn around, her sobs behind me and her blood on my hands. Patrick gently places his hands on my waist and leads me back inside, towards the bathroom.

I look over at Henry, "Who was that?"

He looks up at me, smirking, "Greta Bowie. Her dad owns a drug store."

I nod, "Let's destroy it tonight."