t h r e e

I wore a black t-shirt, skinny, a pair of black jeans and my favorite pair of black shoes, yeah I know, very colorful.
I took my computer with Rioji's system already installed inside it and walk all straight to the black room where all the policemen and L were waiting for me.

I entered in the giant and dark room full of computers with telecameras and cables all over the floor. And I saw him, from the back.

Same messy and dark hair, same long white t-shirt and same jeans, like when we were at the orphanage.

"Greetings, One."

L said without even turning his head from his work, One was my code name. "L." I simply said. I left a bit of hate for him since the past, I couldn't tolerate the fact that he left me without saying anything, and he knew it.

All the policemen looked at me as I made my way on the nearest couch, preparing my computer with Rioji appearing on the screen as soon as I turned it on.

"Sorry, how rude of me, I'm One."

I said smiling to the policemen, who responded smiling and presenting themselves.

"I'm Souichiro Yagami."

An old man said approaching me and handshaking my hand.

"I'm Matsuda, nice to meet you One!"

Another man said approaching me, I don't like being surrounded actually.
After other of his colleagues presented as well, I took my big headphones and start to work on this Kira's case by myself on the couch.

"Why is she working alone Ryuzaky?"

Matsuda asked to L with curiosity.

"She doesn't like being interrupted or surrounded by people with low knowledge."

L coldly said without turning his head from the cameras and approaching a slice of strawberry cake with his hand.

"Did he just call us all stupid?"
Aizawa said to his colleagues.

"Exactly." I said getting closer to L with my computer and stuff.

Everybody sighed and got back to their work.

"Rioji." I said looking at my screen.
"Yes, One?" The manual robot asked appearing on my screen.
"Open file-"
"WOW." Matsuda cut me exulting and coming next to me cheerfully.

Damn it. I completely forgot about that, I was in a room with other people, I just hope they wouldn't try to sneak into my computer or use any type of virus to eliminate Rioji. Maybe I was exaggerating, we were all fighting against one, I should stop making me unnecessary paranoias.

"I've never seen something like this! Did you created it?"

Matsuda said, making come over Souichiro and Aizawa, like I said before, I hate being surrounded.

"Gentlemen, calm down, she doesn't like being surrounded while she is working." L said looking at them with the corner of the eye and taking a bite of his cake.

All the colleagues got back to work after apologizing.
"Oh i'm sorry One for had disturbing you, heh" Matsuda said feeling guilty and making a sarcastic laugh.

I made the thumb up and smiled.

"Open file 147."

As I said it, the file with all the source I've been guarded on Kira's case, appeared in front of my face.

"So L." I said looking at my computer.
He turned his head to look at me.