s e v e n

Warning : this chapter may contain mature or erotic material, If you're not comfortable reading it, just scroll to the other chapter.
;) thanks
---------------------

He opened the door making me enter first, closing the door behind his back.

"Uhm, I prepared a cake earlier..." I said looking at the floor trying not to make a direct eye contact with him, I was still shy for what happened. He turned around his head looking at me with his eyebrows raised.
"I just prepared the mix tho, I still have to put that in the oven." I said smiling, trying to look at him.
"I would be delighted to taste that." He said smiling and sitting on the bed.
After I went to the kitchen (wow this hotel was actually well organized) and put the mix of strawberry and raspberry in the oven, I went straight to L, who was like waiting for me on the bed, I sat on the couch facing him.

He soon took my hand, forcing me to sit on his lap. I  blushed covering my face, I'm not really used to do this kind of stuff, or I never even sat on someone's legs before. I could see thru my fingers that he thought he made a mistake, having a embarrassed face.
"Maybe I shouldn't had-" I cut him, revealing my red face.
"N-No it's completely fine!" I said doing a sarcastic laugh, he was looking at me like If he was hypnotized by my laugh.

He gentle took my face bringing it closer to his.
I felt his cold but also sweet and soft lips against mine. He slipped his hands to my hips, and I jumped a bit, without knowing that that zone would be my weakness.

As I put my hand on his head, the kiss became more animated and a bit hot.
Our tongues were a bit afraid first of touching each other, but after he pulled me closer to his chest, they finally started to touch.
He started to go near to my breasts, taking them both with his hands and squished them softly, making me moan in whisper blushing. I felt his smile on my lips.
He said taking his hands to my hips again and getting the kiss to another level, kissing my neck and slowly going down to my clavicle. I continued letting out low moans with my eyes closed, my all face was burning.
"Don't be embarrassed (Y/N), I really like you're sweet moans."
I had my hands on his chest, delicately touching his neck with an hand. I was too shy to touch other parts of him yet.

As he was about to touch my sensitive part, the oven's timer started to make a sound, he growled  leaving my lips with a saliva thread from our tongues.
"You're the one who wanted to cake." I said giggling and getting up from this legs.
He immediately took my arm again, trying to make me come to bed with an innocent face.
"At least let me take that out of the oven you idiot." I said making the way thru the kitchen. He didn't let go my hand so he had to follow me sighing. As I took the cake out of the oven, a strong thunder lighted the room. I gasped in fear, hiding in L's arms and covering my face in his chest.
"I see that you still are afraid of thunders." He said caressing my head with the thumb on his lips.
"Unfortunately..." I said tightening his chest with my arms.
It suddenly came a general blackout in all the hotel.
I could still see his two deep eyes looking thru mine, there still was his computer on, which actually made a very luminous light.
I leaned back into another kiss, as this immediately became hot and animated.
He smelled the cake and he suddenly stopped the kiss, looking at the cake with a tread of saliva falling from his lips. "Can we eat that now?" He said sounding like a child, getting already near to the cake.
I laughed nodding and taking a knife to cut two pieces of cake.

As he took a bite, his eyes started to shine, making him eat all the piece in just a bite.
"It's really good (Y/N), I didn't know you could prepare cakes like this!" He said trying to approach another slice. I smiled going back to bed.
He didn't eat another slice following me, hugging me strong and making us fall on the bed.
I started to rub my eyes for the sense of sleep, he looked at me with a soft smile caressing my cheek.
"I think you should get some rest." He said kissing my cheek. I took him off me and I immediately put myself in his arms, so that my ear could hear his heartbeat to fall asleep better. He delicately moved a lock of hair, that was covering my face, behind my ear.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." He said putting his head on mine and gently pulling the blanket on my body.

He stood up, getting near to the couch to search for other information on his computer. I immediately stopped him taking him by his hand gently.

"You're not sleeping with me?" I said sounding like a baby. He turned himself to look at me, sighing with a smile.
"Give me a bit of space c'mon" He said entering under the blanket next to me.
I gently put my hand on his chest again, falling asleep hearing his slow and reassuring heartbeat that I've never wanted it to stop.