Chapter one🌺

Entic chains of narrators from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that the Holy Prophet (S) married fifteen women and established relations with thirteen of them. He left nine widows and two ladies with whom the Holy Prophet (S) had not established relations. One was Umrah and another was Shanawa.

The remaining thirteen are as follows: Khadija binte Khuwailad, Sauda binte Zamaa, Umm Salma, who was named Hind, she was the daughter of Abi Umayyah, Ayesha binte Abu Bakr, whose agnomen was Umm Abdullah, Hafasa binte Umar bin Khattab, Zainab binte Khuzaimah al-Harith, who was referred to as Ummul Masakeen, Zainab binte Jahash, Ramla binte Abu Sufyan, whose agnomen was Umm Habib, Maimoona binte Harith, Zainab binte Umais, Juwairiya binte Harith, Safiya binte Huyy bin Akhtab, Salma binte Hakim who gifted her self to the Prophet; and there were two special slave girls who also had their turns as the wives had.

One was Mariya and another was Raihana Khadafiya. And the nine wives who survived the Prophet are as follows: Ayesha, Hafasa, Umm Salma, Zainab binte Jahash, Maimoona binte Harith, Umm Habib binte Abu Sufyan, Safiya binte Huyy bin Akhtab, Juwairiya binte Harith. Saudah binte Zamaa. The best of all was Khadija binte Khuwailid, after her was Umm Salma.

Follow us to the next chapter and we'll be bringing you the history of the first wife of the Prophet (S.A.W)

You can comment the name if you know And you'll be giving a shoutout in the next chapter 🌺🌺