Zainab bint Khuzaimah

Zainab (RA) bint Khuzaimah was born 13 years before the Prophethood in Mecca Mukarrama. When the Holy Prophet (pbuh) declared his (pbuh) Prophethood, the people of Mecca, Who used to honour and respec Muhammad (pbuh) as "Truthful and Trusthworthy". They became his (pbuh) enemies and stood against him but still there were good people there who got the honour to become a Muslim in the earliest period and Zainab (RA) was one among them.

Zainab (RA) bint Khuzaimah first married with Abdullah bin Jahash (RA) who martyred in the battle of 'Uhad'. The companions of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) took pity on widows and on the orphans of battle of 'Uhad' and the Holy Prophet (pbuh) married Zainab (RA) bint Khuzaimah. She was very generous and charitable. She used to feed the poor and the needy with generosity and therefore she was called Ummul-Masakeen. It was reported that she was even before accepting Islam, known by this name i.e. "Ummul-Masakeen".

Her 'Mehar' was 400 Dirhams and she was alloted a room which was adjacent to those of A'isha Siddiqua (RA) and Hafsa (RA) thus she got the honour to become the Mother of the Believers in whose favour the Holy Quran says as:

O Consorts of the Prophet! ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear (Allah) be not too complaisant of speech lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just.

(Surah 33 "Al-Ahzab", Ayahs 32)

And stay quietly in your houses and make not a dazzling display like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Apostle. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you ye Members of the Family and to make you pure and spotless.

(Surah 33 "Al-Ahzab", Ayah 33)

A'isha (RA) and Hafsa (RA) received Zainab (RA) pleasurely and treated her kindly as they know that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) has married her just to show kindness after Abdullah's (RA) martyrdom in 'Uhad'. Zainab (RA) bint Khuzaimah died oly after 8 months. The Prophet (pbuh) offered her funeral prayers and burried her in the "Janatul-Baqi"(Graveyard). She was 30 when she was died.

MAY ALLAH (S.T.) BE PLEASED WITH HER.

Assalamu alaikum everyone, Ramadan Mubarak 🌹

ZainubRms your answer is right,  thank you .