She Said It

Enjoy the music 🎵
__________

Everything was dark, I couldn't see anything. I knew someone was carrying me. All I remember is people standing in front of me... then BOOM! A bag was put over my head. How did this get worse than before?

My eyes were still covered, I could hear an engine began to run. "Who even are you guys anyways???" I said as I squirmed in my seat.

"Don't ask too many questions... or you will regret it"

"Your not the government are you??" I said in a joking matter.

"You wish we were..."

I did an 'oh shit' in my mind, I'm really am in danger. Whoever these people are will kill me in a brutal way... a sudden pause was made, I fell to the floor. "Ouch~ I'm already in pain, you just made it worse"

The people picked me up from the ground. I still couldn't see where or what was going on. Then I was throw in a room, my hands were free at that moment. I rip the bag off my head as quickly as possible.

"What is this!!! Where am I!" I yelled from the cell room. I also banged on the cell door to get their attention more.

"Welcome to HDA, Amber Diaz"

"How do you even know my name! What is the HDA??"

"The Hybrid Detainment Agency... we are the ones that kill the hybrid outside the legal law. Yeah the police do it too, but they do it the nice way. While we do it our way... the reason why we know you, because you were involved in the recent incident. You know, the one that had the hybrid in it"

"You have no proof that hybrid was even involved or that it was mines"

"We have every proof that we need Ms. Diaz, you wouldn't be here if we didn't. After Jung Hoseok came back into reality, he mentioned your name in the statement. Somehow, the hybrid was linked back to you... a boyfriend perhaps?? If I'm not mistaken..."

"I'm not telling you shit..."

"You have no choice, Ms. Diaz, you went there to save somebody, that 'somebody' was the hybrid. From recent reports we got, your mother was involved in an incident with a bird-hybrid. You must really take after her that" he chuckled.

"He was going to kill him, I couldn't let that happen! Hybrids are human too! They deserve to live just like us!"

"I really wish that was true... our agency use to protect them, but we keep seeing cases like these where hybrids don't belong in this world"

"That hybrid didn't do anything to Hoseok, HE WAS THE VICTIM!"

"It doesn't matter to us anymore, once we get involved than that hybrid and you will vanish into thin air"

"W-what..." I said in a tone distraught voice.

"We going to kill someone else who was caught a few days ago, named Kelly Anderson. But we can't risk more exposure to us. We keep the human's death counts to a minimum. We let the police do that part... because it's your law in that town. But I don't like your attitude, I got something fun for you"

I couldn't even speak anymore after what he said. I can't believe this... I'm actually going to die because I let Taehyung stay and that I saved him. But it was worth it if he is safe. The guy sent guards to get me out of the cell.

They knocked me out before putting me somewhere, blacking in and out I heard voices. "Chain her up good and evacuate this area once we are prepared. She about to have an exciting death"