Chapter 1 (Something new)

No ones P.O.V
Dipper groaned and opened his eyes slowly he noticed he was in a dark room he saw mable and his grankles chained in blue chains he tried to move but couldn't because the more he moved the more the chains tightened up so he stoped trying to move but then mable woke up.

Dipper's P.O.V
"Mable!"dipper said "dipper what happened where are we why are we chained!?"mable said "I dont now" then we heared foot steps coming it was a man with blond hair, black hair tips, with a black triangle eye patch, wearing a dress shirt with some black vest, and some black dress pants and black dress shoes "good to see you again pintree and you three" the man said "Bill!"dipper said we never knew what was coming but it was a surprise to see bill in a human form me and mable were wide eyed we never expected that.
Grunkle Stan and ford woke up to be surprised they tried to move but failed "don't even try they tightened up the more you move"bill said laughing "bill you bastard let us go"Ford said glaring at bill "sorry sixer can't do that but how about I kill you it will be very quick don't worry it will only hurt for a bit"bill said laughing he lifted grankle Stan and Ford with his powers "do you two have any last words you want to say"bill said but then I couldn't bare it "bill stop please hear me out" "ugh this better be good Pinetree" "I want to make a deal" "oh a deal" "dipper stop don't do it" mable said screaming at him "dipper you don't have to do it" grankle ford said "dipper please" grankle Stan said but I kept going "if you let my family go and keep them safe I-I will stay with you you can do whatever you want with me"dipper said "you have a deal Pinetree"bill said he snapped his fingers and they were gone I can feel the tears going down my face "what are you going to do with me now bill" "oh don't worry pinetree nowthing much"bill said he snapped his fingers and I started feeling dizzy and felt my eye lids are heavy and I closed them.

Sorry guys that the chapter is short but I will try to make it longer the next chapter hope you forgive me for this pleeease like I don't have any time I have school and sorry for the bad grammar if there is any it's my first time writing a story like this well I can't wait for school to end  bye!