Chapter 4 ( insert a title)

Hey guys I know that most of you will get board reading this story so I putted som MUSIC hell yeah baby well anyways enjoy the story hehehe

Dipper's P.O.V and d.o.d ( d.o.d is a short word I created for dream of dipper)
I woke up in the woods it was night time it was weird because I remember snuggling with after that I got tired and then slept so what the hell's happening "Hello anyone there!" I said but no one answered I kept looking around until I heard a scream when I turned around scared I followed were the noise came from and what I saw wasn't very pleasant I saw a small girl with a knife's all over her body stab wounds and blood it was horrific I was shake of fear I even fell on my knees I putted my hands over my mouth it was horrible who would do that to a small girl then I heard laughter I froze I didn't know what to do I slowly turned my head it was a man that looks like bill but with red hair with some black tips, red t-shirt with a pinetree on it, black pants, and black shoes "b-bill?!"I said scared for my life" "sorry to disappoint you kid but I am kill or you can call me kill cipher I am bill's brother" kill said I was shocked at what he said BILL'S BROTHER!? bill never told me he had a brother I was so surprised at what he said  that I even backed away "goodbye my precious meat sack" kill said then I started to feel a little dizzy then I woke up in the room bill and I slept in but I was scared at what the man in my dreams said bill's brother and why am I this scared I even started trembling then bill came in he saw me Trimble then he came running to me "pinetree are you all right did something happen!?" Bill said I looked at him for a sec then I started sobbing I hugged him tightly "pinetree your making me worried" "b-bill I was so scared from that man he was scary!" "WHOEVER IS HE I WILL MAKE HIM PAY" bill said screaming his hair and clothes turned red I felt like I was a little bit safe at what he said "b-bill please calm down and I w-will tell you" I said then bill started to calm down turning in his beautiful yellow color I looked at him and Began to talk.

Hey guys sorry because it's shorter I had no ideas so I had a friend to help me but I will make it longer I pinky swear promise well anyways sorry for the bad grammar if there is any well 'till time byeeee!