Chapter 2 (what the hells happening)

Be aware that this chapter has a lemon and some sexuality please don't bully me for this I warned you so don't say I didn't warn you.

Dipper's P.O.V
I woke up in a strange room the walls had a black color and a yellow triangle with eyes on them and I will siting on a large king size bed there was a study desk, a table with yellow and black chairs, and on the bed side drawers was a beautiful vase full of roses then I noticed I was naked so I took the pillow covering my self 'what is bill trying to do' then I traded the pillow with the sheet of the bed and I got of bed and went walking around taking in my surroundings then I heard someone when I turned around it was bill "so what are you going to do to me bill"I said "don't worry pinetree I will show you"bill said as he chucked I was confused and scared but then he snapped his finger and the sheet that I was covering myself with was gone I was blushing madly I kept walking backwards until my back hit the wall bill then pinned my hands and he kissed me my eyes widen when he broke the kiss I kept staring at him "w-what are y-you trying b-bill!"I manged to statter up these few word "oh I just want to try the thing you humans prefer to as sex" bill said I was shocked bill came closer to my ear and said "second I want to make you mine pinetree" bill said I was speechless when he said that "now pinetree go the bed and wait for me" bill said I was blush madly and I just nodded my head and I went to the bed.
Bill's P.O.V
As I told pinetree to go to the bed and wait for me I quickly took my shirt off and my pants off after that my boxers "b-bill w-what are y-you doing!?"pinetree said I ignored him and pinned him to the bed "now pinetree shall we start" I said to him I saw him look at me confused he was blushing a dark shade of red I French kissed him then slowly kissing his neck I kept sucking and biting his neck his moans are cute and hot "a-ahh" "b-bill s-s-stop" pinetree moaned I lifted my head and looked at him "oh pinetree were just getting started" I said to pinetree then I thursted my member into pinetree he now was moaning louder then before I kept thursting "A-AHH!" Pinetree moaned "B-Bill stop please I am begging you a-ahh!" Pinetree said "how about a no" said chuckling then I thursted it harder pinetree kept begging me to stop but I never did stop after a couple of hours I stopped pinetree was breathing heavily he had bite marks and bruises "don't worry pinetree we'll have a next round later" "p-please b-b-bill stop this"pinetree said to me but I disappointed him "sorry pinetree but no" I said laughing I laidback on the bed hugging pinetree "bill why are you doing this?"pinetree said as tears came down his face " don't worry pinetree it will feel good sooner or later now sleep tight" I said in a reassuring tone I sang for him until he was a sleep I look at him he looked cute and peaceful while sleeping I kissed his birth mark and slept with him.

Hey guys hope you liked the lemon (— ^ —) well I now that this story is short buuuut trust me I had no time I wrote chapter 2 in my spare time my I only had one hour to have my spare time but I love you guys so I continued the story for you well cya guys later!